Best Of 2000s - Desert Island Spinoff Tournament IV

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Nice theme, GAF! That Avril Lavigne song might be a guilty pleasure.

I'm a bit surprised you didn't include that song Thousand Miles or whatever which goes "If I could fall into the sky, do you think time would pass me by". I forget who the singer is.

Fuck, i just went back and read the rules....one song per artist.....back to the drawring board :(

There's none at the moment, and there might already be people on the waiting list for drop-offs. Phanan will let you know, I'm sure, if there's room and you can join.

Actually, there's no waiting list at the moment.

namkcuR, I'll have a better idea in a few days if certain people won't be doing this, and then I'll let you know, so sit tight for now.

giving mine one last listen ... I'm not 100% happy with all of the transitions but I'm quite pleased with many of them and I think I've got the best possible running order for the songs I chose. I think there will be a number of songs people here haven't heard as well as some that most should know and love.

relistening to my playlist....I think I like it, but I'm a little torn about having only one song per artist. I'm sure there are second songs from an artist that are better than another artists first.....oh well. i think it flows nicely. Gives the playlist emotional weight. I would say my best of 2000 playlist has a heavy flow

I still can't come up with a playlist I'm happy with. Bah.

I kinda hate that I've had to cut my favourite long songs, as much as Untitled 8 and other post-rock masterpieces should be here there's no time, 80 minutes is so little time in terms of music

I have my list, but for the time being cannot upload the tracks (college bandwidth limits being repeatedly exceeded).

Phanan, I'll get my stuff done today or tomorrow morning. It's been a crazy last ten days or so.

I have my list, but for the time being cannot upload the tracks (college bandwidth limits being repeatedly exceeded).

DSC05345b.jpg

Back
Top Bottom