Best music of the decade - webzine edition

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lt. Zip

Site Team
Hi folks,

We're doing an article for the front page on the best/most important music of the decade (2000-2009), and we'd like to hear your opinions. Consider this a sort of "reader's poll" on what was great about music in the 2000's.

If you want to participate, go ahead and P.M.or email me a list with your TOP 15 albums of the decade on it, #1 obviously being what you consider to be the very best album. If you like, include a sentence or two on why each pick made your list; we'll include the best comments in the body of the main article. Then, assign each pick a point total. You'll have 100 points to spread out amongst your 15 choices. No album should receive more than 10 points.

The albums that receive the largest collective point total from the lists will be included in the main article as the Interference community's "top ten" - or perhaps "top fifteen" or "top twenty", depending on how things shake out! - for the decade. As far as album type is concerned, anything goes - live records, comedy records, hip-hop, electronica, jazz, you name it. Whatever you feel is worthy of inclusion.

Sound good? Any questions/suggestions/complaints, feel free to P.M. me, or e-mail me at luke@interference.com. Deadline for getting in picks is December 31st. The article will be posted in early January.

Thanks very much!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom