Best long-distance driving albums

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
That's been a problem for me. And with the layout of my new apartment, it's just going to facilitate that. It's just easy to be here watching a baseball game and goofing off on here at the same time.

Funny thing is, before I left for Europe, I was not watching a lot of baseball, which is really unusual for me...was going out more, and when home watching more movies than anything else, and of course not on the blue stuff during that period....then while in Europe, I really missed the game and since my return I've been watching a ton of baseball, Yanks or otherwise...and along with that, my laptop has been in major usage.

It's your shirt!

goy_boy_dating_jews_since_1998_tshirt-p235113644994633249y795_400.jpg

In My Tribe is one of my all-time favorite albums.

The rest of 10,000 Maniacs' albums I can kind of take or leave, except for a small handful of songs that I really like.

I'll tell you what's a great drving album, if you can handle it.

Aja by Steely Dan, which reminds me, I had the strangest dream last night.

I was in a plaza with some mates, and there was a stairway. Suddenly all 3 of us donned suits, top hats and pimp sticks, and started belting out Deacon Blues like it was some cabaret hit.

That 's the last time I ever drink beer that's been sitting in my boot for week s

I prefer Countdown to Ecstasy in the car, but nice to see a Dan mention. Ironically I was just grooving to Donald Fagen's Morph the Cat on the way to the supermarket earlier.

Years ago before I had a car with a CD player in it, I drove through much of South Dakota with The Joshua Tree pretty much playing on repeat the entire way, partly because I couldn't be bothered to pull over to put in a different cassette tape!

Back
Top Bottom