Best long-distance driving albums

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I truly feel that there are day driving albums, and night driving albums, for sure.

Absolutely true. To continue on the Cockervil River thing, while Black Sheep Boy may be a nighttime album, The Stage Names likens itself well to daylight.

So yeah, that absolutely makes sense.

Absolutely. The entire album reminds me of nighttime. Probably SC's best night record.

I remember driving through some secluded roads in high school at night blaring "LANCEMOM" and "Crabbyface."

Absolutely. The entire album reminds me of nighttime. Probably SC's best night record.

Achtung Baby is a night album for me, while JT is for daytime....even if I did have that airplane experience during evening. It was more about the lightning storm than the time of day.

I am a huge fan of driving at night as well. And, I'd never be able to explain this to anyone, but, I truly feel that there are day driving albums, and night driving albums, for sure.

Kind of like there are certain hitchhikers you pick up and murder during the day, and some at night.

I feel you.

220px-Edward_G_Robinson_in_The_Ten_Commandments_film_trailer.jpg

Then how about no sequel, just a followup project called Matzah Balls?

I'm in the sports forum quite a bit. Certainly more than you. But you have a few months on me. You're 6.97 a day, I'm 7.20. Pretty damn close.

Likewise, but it's just to show that we'd be pretty close if I'd joined four months earlier.

18 a day for me, but it ebbs and flows in reality. Lately, I'm closer to 30 a day.

I never used to post while watching sports but now I find that I do it often.

I never used to post while watching sports but now I find that I do it often.

That's been a problem for me. And with the layout of my new apartment, it's just going to facilitate that. It's just easy to be here watching a baseball game and goofing off on here at the same time.

Back
Top Bottom