Besides U2, Other artists you pay top $ to see

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Roger Waters has just eaten a stack of my hard earned. He's bringing The Wall tour to Australia soon.

If Springsteen or Radiohead bothered to tour Australia then I'd consider doing multiple shows in multiple cities, same as I do for U2.

Shame on you Radiohead. Lazy bums.

I'll never forgive those lazy-eyed assholes for not coming here on the In Rainbows tour. One reason I heard was "carbon footprint". If that had any remote truth to it they can shove it up their ass.

Radiohead last toured Australia when? 2004. That makes me want to hate them. TKOL is a lazy album too. Lazy band.

They don't want money for an album, fine. Tour this country and I'll gladly give them some money.

Just quietly, vlad, you get very defensive when people criticise the music you like... so don't be hypocritical and post blanket statements like that. At least not without expecting people like me, or the many others who quite like the album, to jump down your throat. I can imagine how you'd react if I listened to your DI list or a Manic Street Preachers album and said the same.

Just quietly, vlad, you get very defensive when people criticise the music you like... so don't be hypocritical and post blanket statements like that. At least not without expecting people like me, or the many others who quite like the album, to jump down your throat. I can imagine how you'd react if I listened to your DI list or a Manic Street Preachers album and said the same.

What was wrong with my post? I said what I thought and I even added an 'in my opinion'. Am I not allowed to have one anymore?

And if it's 'just quietly', then why don't you give me a private message instead? I don't understand you sometimes, Cobbler.

What was wrong with my post? I said what I thought and I even added an 'in my opinion'. Am I not allowed to have one anymore?

And if it's 'just quietly', then why don't you give me a private message instead? I don't understand you sometimes, Cobbler.

nothing really. my first reaction to your opinion was incendiary, and it just made me think of how you react when the music you like is criticised in a similar way to how you criticised King of Limbs. I didn't see the imo until after I posted.

no biggie

I don't think I've ever had a ridiculously unnecessary reaction to a criticism of my music tastes of whatever, not for a long time anyway.

Likewise. If it's my post then it's my opinion, or something like that.

I just spent a few hundred on a pair of Ryan Adams tickets.

A couple weeks ago I spent over two hundred for Duran Duran's upcoming show in Las Vegas.

If I really want to see a show and if I want to make sure I have great seats (which is why I didn't bother with the Ryan Adams general sale and went straight to StubHub) I'm willing to pay whatever.

Seeing my favorite artists perform is one thing I have no problem spending money on. The experiences, especially with friends and family, are totally worth it.

Back
Top Bottom