Beck - Two new albums in the works.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
This album is just

tumblr_mebsv5V7Sy1qctkcl.gif

I'm shitty with finding leaks, could anyone be kind enough to direct me to one?

I'm streaming this off of songs.to myself, but it's on the usual torrent suspects if you want to carry the album around with you.

Always go to AtEase (Radiohead message board) for leaks. Or the exystence.net blog.

Well...that was exactly what was promised. I am more than pleased.

Favorites off of first listen:
Heart is a Drum
Don't Let it Go
Turn Away
Waking Light

The Sea Changes influences are all over this thing, and yet it sounds less melancholy. I like it a great deal upon my first listen.

First listen was quite good. It has similar beats and markers to Sea Change but it's own flavor. I really love the Nashville songs at the end of the album. There's definitely some Bob Dylan and Let it Be Beatles at the end. I like all the tracks. Blackbird Chain was probably the most interesting weird one. It was worth the 6 year wait (if you don't count Song Reader). :up:

There is a video of me out there, somewhere, attempting to play music from Song Reader on an Irish Tin Whistle #funfacts

I haven't really looked, I just have the sheet music, but haven't had the time to screw around with it and my keyboard much.

Did you read the actual review? I'd like to hear if their actual criticisms have merit beyond the score itself, which often seems arbitrary.

Back
Top Bottom