Beady Eye (Liam Gallagher)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Oh god this is either going to be a massive fail or something worth a second listen.

I am very interest.

BEADY EYE 'BRING THE LIGHT' - FREE DOWNLOAD!

Beady Eye will be making available ‘'Bring The Light', the first track to be heard from their debut album, as a free download worldwide to their fans on Wednesday 10th November from 10am (GMT) from their website www.beadyeyemusic.com. The album was recorded over the past summer in London and will be released next year.
A strictly limited 7" vinyl of 'Bring The Light' will also be available for fans to purchase. It will only be available through the Beady Eye website and comes with 'Sons Of The Stage' on the B-side. To pre-order the 7" click HERE from 10am on Wednesday!
Don't forget, get your download from 10am (GMT) on Wednesday 10th from www.beadyeyemusic.com

# BeadyEye

glad to see nothing's changed and liam hasn't learned to have original musical thoughts of his own. :up:

that song sucked.

c'mon, we all knew it was too late for that.

but he could have at least just faded away.

alas. no such luck.

Holy shit, that song sucks.

I'm not surprised, but I was afraid it was going to be innocuous, I guess. That outwardly blew.

BABYCOMEAWNBABYCOMEAWNBABYCOMEAWNBABYCOMEAWNBABYCOMEAWNBABYCOMEAWN

Sounds like a really crappy Oasis outtake Liam dug up, with BABYCOMEAWN serving as a placeholder for whatever Noel had to contribute.

Obviously Noel will wipe the floor with anyone as he is the greatest man to walk this planet

If he is the greatest man to walk this planet then how are Beady Eye going to be the best band in the world when it's just Oasis minus Noel?

Noel will be the best solo artist going

As he once said, within a year of going solo, he'd be greater than Elvis

Yeah, I'll pay that, the guy could create some great stuff on his own. If only he could just get shit done.

LOL! that was SHITE!!

Further proof that Noel was the talent and the glue. Liam is only proving that more and more.

I can't stop laughing:lol:

It's like listening to one of the worst Oasis outtakes ever, but removing any redeeming qualities Noel may have added to it

I'll wait until i hear the album before bashing Sir Liam

On a side not, his Pretty Green clothes look cool, but way to expensive.

Back
Top Bottom