bad lieutenant?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

KhanadaRhodes

Paper Gods
Staff member
i've started this thread for two reasons.

1. has anyone checked out the album yet?

2. if not, you can download it for just $2.99 from amazon mp3 for 24 hours.

bad lieutenant is the new band with bernard sumner, stephen morris, and phil cunningham from new order, as well as jake evans. i've downloaded it and will listen to it later, but i wanted to post the thread now in case anyone wanted to take advantage of the sale.

Listened to the first half of the album. It's decent. I'm just bummed that there are two other guitarists, because I think Sumner's a very underrated one, and would prefer to hear just his playing. At least with him and Marr in Electronic I could tell the difference between the two.

:ohmy: has the 24 hours ended? I thought this thread was in FYM when I was looking at it on New Posts so I never clicked on it :lmao:

yeah, I just bought it.

Then went ahead and read the wiki entry on it on New Order's page:

Bad Lieutenant

In June 2009, it was announced that Bernard Sumner had formed Bad Lieutenant along with Phil Cunningham (guitar) and Jake Evans (guitar and vocals), and that they had already completed an album, Never Cry Another Tear, set for release in October '09.[40] Speaking about the project, Sumner said: "I'm very proud of it, it's a very good album. It's pretty guitary too because we've got three guitarists in the band."[6]

It's...Guitary. :lmao: We'll see how this goes, about to listen to it.

It was kinda too long. But, I really liked the first half. Then it just got too guitary for me.

Back
Top Bottom