B&C's New Album Release Calendar

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I eventually posted my thoughts in the Nick Cave thread. In short: I like it pretty well with one or two reservations.

Ah, I see now. Yeah, I remember you like Ken more than I do (maybe it has something to do with the number of times he's kicked me in the head. Literally). I listened to the album once, and oddly enough find myself wanting to hear it again. I may even buy it. With the exception of the cheesy Christmas song, and the shipping up to Boston cannibilzation, I can accept their current (well, what they've turned into since shipping got big) sound more in this form than I could on the last album.

I have about a 5% rate of spelling "calendar" correctly. That and "occasionally" are extremely difficult for me, for some reason.

Anyway, has anyone heard the new Pantha du Prince album? Perhaps LM?

That and "occasionally" are extremely difficult for me, for some reason.

It makes me feel better that one of the more intellectual posters makes the same spelling mistake that I'm ashamed to admit I make a lot too.

I can't for the life of me spell calendar right on the first try. And then even when I do (like I just did), I check it like 5 times to be sure.

I think it was Axver who finally broke down and told me I used to spell definitely wrong every time I used it. Finally think I've got that one right.

definitely is an easy one for me because every time i write it, a little voice in my head says "there is no 'a' in definitely.....murder NSW"

My key to figuring it out was realizing the word finite was hidden in there, and suddenly the spelling made sense.

I think it was Axver who finally broke down and told me I used to spell definitely wrong every time I used it. Finally think I've got that one right.

Ha, one that I see a lot around the internet is "defiantly" in place of "definitely." The funny thing about that one is it completely changes the meaning of the sentence.

I am very proud.

Ha, one that I see a lot around the internet is "defiantly" in place of "definitely." The funny thing about that one is it completely changes the meaning of the sentence.

This manages to amuse me every time I see it. I just like to imagine that the person actually meant to say "defiantly".

I just noticed that you have Among the Leaves on there. What's the deal with that, I've seen it on other lists as well. That album came out last year and it was wonderful. Is it some re-release or something?

You may already have added it in your secret "behind the scenes" list, but that 2 disc Postal Service reissue is out April 9th.

Back
Top Bottom