B&C's Best Albums of 2012

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I know all about cheese curd, we have dairies and stuff here. What I don't know about is putting that stuff on fries. WTF. Why does Canada do this stuff? Who do they think they are? Why are they so obsessed with maple syrup and Tim Hortons?

A restaurant devoted to poutine just opened here in Chicago. I only know this because one of the local papers has mentioned it seemingly every day for the last two weeks.

A restaurant devoted to poutine just opened here in Chicago. I only know this because one of the local papers has mentioned it seemingly every day for the last two weeks.

And uh...where might one find such a place...if one were...inclined to look?

A 2012 album I wish I had heard during the year is Tamaryn's Tender New Signs. It's like a hybrid of Loveless and Cocteau Twins - really gorgeous in places but also detached, almost like it is being transmitted from another world. Anyway, I'd recommend it for anyone interested in Shoegaze or general Dream-Poppery.

A 2012 album I wish I had heard during the year is Tamaryn's Tender New Signs. It's like a hybrid of Loveless and Cocteau Twins - really gorgeous in places but also detached, almost like it is being transmitted from another world. Anyway, I'd recommend it for anyone interested in Shoegaze or general Dream-Poppery.

I'm all over this, thanks for recommending.

Thanks for the recommendation. Pretty sure I've heard I'm Gone on the local indie station. Remember liking it, but having no clue who it was.

Yeah, that Tamaryn album is pretty great, and definitely an improvement on its predecessor, The Waves, which was good but overshadowed by the quality of the title track relative to everything else. Tender New Signs consistently reaches a higher standard.

Figured out how to cover "State of Grace"

It's D to C the whole time except for a quick switch to Em in the bridge.

So much fun.

Yes. Probably the only occasion where our name for something is longer than yours. Not surprisingly though it's a better name.

Mofo congratulations on reaching 31,000 posts. You have 31,001 posts.

Back
Top Bottom