B&C's Best Albums of 2012

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
How does the fucking points system work? Someone explain it in simple and concise terms, please, because I'm too fucking to really absorb it any other way. I WON'T VOTE OTHERWISE.

I'm working on it like Julie's working for the drug squad.

I have no idea what that means, but The Clash rules.

Here's my stupid list. The points don't mean much. Most all of the albums without points were all so unbelievably close to making the "with points" list it was ridiculous. I finally just gave up on deciding which did or did not get points, and went with the ones I felt like I listened to more. I got a great deal of enjoyment out of everything listed.

The Walkmen - Heaven (10)
Shearwater - Animal Joy (10)
Beach House - Bloom (10)
Grizzly Bear - Shields (10)
Wild Nothing - Nocturne (10)
Chromatics - Kill For Love (5)
Tame Impala - Lonerism (5)
Father John Misty - Fear Fun (5)
Django Django - st (5)
Divine Fits - A Thing Called Divine Fits (5)
Why? - Mumps, etc. (5)
Menomena - Moms (5)
DIIV - Oshin (5)
Jack White - Blunderbuss (5)
The Shins - Port of Morrow (5)

Andy Stott - Luxury Problems
Cat Power - Sun
Blaqk Audio - Bright Black Heaven
Liars - WIXIW
Bat For Lashes - The Haunted Man
Bloc Party - Four
Baroness - Yellow & Green
Sigur Ros - Valtari
Chairlift - Something
Jens Lekman - I Know What Love Isn't
Grimes - Visions
Purity Ring - Shrines

I bet people who saw I was the last poster in this thread thought I was going to write something different.

Tell me which album so I can tweet the band and let them know I'm their own personal Jesus.

Well it's about fucking time!

Show us your list.

ETA: My post initially was addressed to Laz, but I think it applies to NSW as well.

Once Laz and NSW have their lists in, I will reveal the final tallies in a series of posts like last time. The suspense is always so fun, and this year I have added extra fun to it because it's been snowing and I'm detoxing from Syllabus Week so I've not been doing anything lately.

Back
Top Bottom