B&C's Best Albums of 2012

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Kendrick was too low, but other than that, great list. Everything in my top 5 wound up in the top 10, so I can't complain.

When Ashley stated somewhere that Lonerism was number one, it was literally the only time that it wasn't. There was a brief point between lists where Bloom had 105 and Lonerism had 104. Other than that, Lonerism basically led the entire way.

For a few days in the beginning, I thought Nocturne was leading the pack, but that was when there were about 8 lists. Maybe I suck at math and/or didn't add up how many points Bloom had.

That was why I was a little surprised when it came in 3rd, though still extremely proud, because I don't think I was paying attention to how (obviously) well Bloom was doing.

i don't think i know what cheese curd even is, although i suspect little miss muffett to be involved. i picture going into the fridge, thinking i'm getting tofu* when it's really mozzarella or something.

*aside from whatever the hell that stuff muffett was eating when the spider came down, only time i've ever really heard the word curd used was in reference to tofu.

Really disappointed nsw didn't copy and paste the wiki article on cheese curds. Really disappointed.

recite-21542-1365645962-65k7tj.png

I know all about cheese curd, we have dairies and stuff here. What I don't know about is putting that stuff on fries. WTF. Why does Canada do this stuff? Who do they think they are? Why are they so obsessed with maple syrup and Tim Hortons?

Back
Top Bottom