B&C's Best Albums of 2011

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Wow. Good to know Peef's opinion is wrong. I'll never make the mistake of listening to him again.

bono_212 said:
Wow. Good to know Peef's opinion is wrong. I'll never make the mistake of listening to him again.

That probably is a good idea, but not because Northern Soul said so.

I think the inclusion of Beady Eye probably dropped it down a number of notches, I'm totally fine with Noel Gallagher though, that's a worthy inclusion.

What were the albums that were removed from the Top 30 because they didn't receive three votes? I have a feeling one of them was probably high on my list.

Can anybody top me for most points spent on albums not in the Top 30? 69 of my 100 points went to albums that didn't make it.

Only four albums in the top 30 (Neon Indian, Decemberists, War on Drugs and St. Vincent) received points from me. Only two were in the Top 20 with War on Drugs clocking in right at #20.

John Maus - We Must Become the Pitiless Censors of Ourselves [15]
WU LYF - Go Tell Fire to the Mountain [14]
Parts & Labor - Constant Future [10]
Friendly Fires - Pala [10]
Katy B - On A Mission [10]
Zola Jesus - Conatus [5]
Jens Lekman - An Argument With Myself EP [1]
Jamie Woon - Mirrorwritings [1]
Tammar - Visits [1]
Future Islands - On The Water [1]
Leyland Kirby - Eager To Tell The Stars Apart [1]

Great top 2. WU LYF finally got some love nearer to the end of the year, but generally got snubbed around these parts. I feel like only a handful knows who John Maus is.

Can anybody top me for most points spent on albums not in the Top 30? 69 of my 100 points went to albums that didn't make it.

Just beat me - 63 of my 100 points went to albums that didn't make it. I'm honestly surprised five of my albums made it.

Back
Top Bottom