atlas air

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Zoomerang96

ONE love, blood, life
http://www.box.net/shared/static/s2kx2fuzee

this is as good as it gets, guys.

brand new massive attack. it's sort of leaked... radio rip. a terrible shame that red light and and all i want never made it, but atlas air is cold.

i'm guessing one or two of you will give a rats ass, so there you go. enjoy.

2D makes me happy.

Massive Attack is a fantastic band, or at least were. Mezzanine was 12 years ago, but like NSW said, if they can make a record as good as Third, this could be a very exciting comeback. I've had an affinity for trip-hop for a very long time.

i've been waiting a proper release, so i haven't heard any of it yet, but i can't wait!

I'll hold off until the actual release, but I'm also hoping it's good.

yeah, i don't blame you guys. the sound quality really hasn't been that good so far... but nevertheless, i can promise these songs are great.

When I saw this live back in October it was truly one of the most magical live experiences ever, no one had a clue what it was but everyone was transfixed.

Heligoland wound up being...pretty good. Nothing groundbreaking, but there are a lot of quality guests, and it's relaxing enough.

Just don't go in expecting Mezzanine and you'll like it.

Heligoland wound up being...pretty good. Nothing groundbreaking, but there are a lot of quality guests, and it's relaxing enough.

Just don't go in expecting Mezzanine and you'll like it.

yep. pretty much my thoughts.

Mmm, quite disappointed with it to be honest. Having since a few of the songs played live I'm astonished how toned down they seem to have reduced them to. In particular Atlas Air which was just other-worldly live. But then again, it might be a grower.

Back
Top Bottom