Ask yourself... Can you dance to my beat?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
That last mix is great.

I never really got into the Forest Swords album last year but whenever I hear a song, I do enjoy it.

Ok, Mofo, I listened to the stupid fucking DJ Koze album. It's good. Nowhere near as good or as interesting as Amygdala, but it's more coherent. Fav tracks Estrella, Brutalga Square and Chiminea. Have you fucking heard it? What's your fucking opinion?

Ok, Mofo, I listened to the stupid fucking DJ Koze album. It's good. Nowhere near as good or as interesting as Amygdala, but it's more coherent. Fav tracks Estrella, Brutalga Square and Chiminea. Have you fucking heard it? What's your fucking opinion?

Finally.

I can't remember if I listened to it last year on Spotify or not. I know I heard a few of the songs at least. Worth buying or not? Yes or no? No or yes? Can you dance to its beat? Can it dance to your beat? What's the deal with these Cornuts? Is it a corn or is it a nut? Who are the ad wizards who came up with that one?

It's worth buying, yeah. He's certainly one of the more interesting producers out there, which is why I was so disappointed by his live set.

I wasn't huge on the first SBTRKT album, but this new one
SBTRKT :: Home
looks promising. I heard the New York track on the radio today and it's really good. It features the dude from Vampire Weekend; that collaboration probably sounds like it shouldn't work, but it does.

So.....I've been very into the kind of music you'd find in this thread. Really like the DJ Koze album. Randall Cobblers, you should recommend some albums for me.

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

the problem is this music usually doesn't lend itself well to album form. that's why I like Disclosure so much, because they managed to create an entire album of dance music that is great from start to finish. so check that out if you haven't already. I'll check my itunes when I get home for some other stuff.

the problem is this music usually doesn't lend itself well to album form. that's why I like Disclosure so much, because they managed to create an entire album of dance music that is great from start to finish. so check that out if you haven't already. I'll check my itunes when I get home for some other stuff.

Are you talking about the album "Settle"? I think I actually have that one but never got to it.

What's the consensus on The Fat of the Land here? I'm woefully ignorant of big beat, it being possibly the most dated genre in existence, but I thought this album was fucking fun. Not perfect, not even really all that consistent, but definitely a high octane listening experience with some great singles and blistering production.

And THIS:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZKLSmHqXhzA

:rockon:

Last edited:
For me Prodigy have always been a singles band. Don't own any albums but truly love a handful of songs.

Been that way ever since Crispin Glover started sniffing hair in Charlie's Angels.

I'm glad I listened to it just for Breathe, which I didn't already know.

I think I'll listen to some Chemical Brothers next.

So I don't think I've heard anything from STS9 that I don't like. Holy cow.

Back
Top Bottom