Ask yourself... Can you dance to my beat?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Just posted this in the funny things on the internets thread, but I've just realised it's the film clip to Jungle's Platoon. A few months late, but this track is sickkk

Jungle - Platoon - YouTube

I spent the last couple days getting together a list of bands that might release things in 2014 that sound intriguing to me and I just noticed that these guys are on it.

Let us be excited together, Cobbs.

oh i'm glad this thread got bumped...nice to see electronic music getting some shine here. I've been into the uk scene mostly: burial, benga, joker, zomby, digital mystikz, kode9, etc. basically anything on hyperdub records.

definitely gonna spend some time going through all of these posts to broaden my horizons too.

I liked both of those, but I dug the jose bashmore a bit more. I'm admittedly terrible at differentiating electronic genres...where do these two fall?

oh i'm glad this thread got bumped...nice to see electronic music getting some shine here. I've been into the uk scene mostly: burial, benga, joker, zomby, digital mystikz, kode9, etc. basically anything on hyperdub records.

How did you feel about the latest Zomby album? Personally I found it pretty derivative.

I have the hardest time having any clue what belongs in what genre any more with a lot of electronic dance music, to be perfectly honest.

Back
Top Bottom