Ask yourself... Can you dance to my beat?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Welcome back! Nothing beats some Frankie Knuckles on a Monday that's for sure.

You'd probably love the semi annual classic house music parties I go to. Most of the old heads are, well, pretty old now...but we still dance like its 30 years ago :heart:

Do you still take drugs out of interest?

I could listen to the extended disco mix of DJ Koze's Pick Up all day long. That track has one of my favorite samples ever.

Well, thanks to Cobbler, I'm back again. I've been traveling back through my list of Chicago House stuff to hear again. Here's a bop:

So holy shit, I can't believe this, but this new Kaskade album is heavy on my rotation right now. It's just lofi beats, but it's not something I expect from him and I REALLY, really like it. Not just for him, but for the genre as a whole.

So holy shit, I can't believe this, but this new Kaskade album is heavy on my rotation right now. It's just lofi beats, but it's not something I expect from him and I REALLY, really like it. Not just for him, but for the genre as a whole.

Well, thanks to Cobbler, I'm back again. I've been traveling back through my list of Chicago House stuff to hear again. Here's a bop:

Well thanks to you, I've been reminded of this thread. :wink:

I'll have to check out that Kaskade. He's a bit of a guilty pleasure of mine, as you know Im generally way more into Chicago/Classic house sounds.

Still love how you guys discovered Chicago one day...nothing brings me up when I need a pick me up than some good Chicago house music.

Do you still take drugs out of interest?

LOL! This was random! Not sure what caused you believe that I ever did? :cute:

Back
Top Bottom