Arias '08

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
the next CD I buy will be You Am I. Hey both Tim and I might be totally out of touch old farts, but he rocks, and can write an eloquent lyric :drool:

My sister is pretty much obsessed with You Am I, and has been for years. She's seen them live like a billion times, even though she lives in England now. I had to get their new album for her birthday, and she wanted it signed. How the fuck am I going to find Tim Rogers hanging out at the Belgian Beer Cafe and just ask for a signature? I think she has enough of their autographs as it is, and has probably shagged one of them.

This Heart Attack!
Gotta get away not coming back
I want some down tiiihhhiiimme
So call me when you can and I'll be fine

:banghead:

About as insightful as

Black fingernails red wine
I wanna make you all mine
A lotta people underground
You wanna get there
You got go straight down
Ohhwowohohoh

My sister is pretty much obsessed with You Am I, and has been for years. She's seen them live like a billion times, even though she lives in England now. I had to get their new album for her birthday, and she wanted it signed. How the fuck am I going to find Tim Rogers hanging out at the Belgian Beer Cafe and just ask for a signature?
Wrong pub, they're playing the Gov next Sat :wink: (which I can't make :sad: )

[QUOTE/]I think she has enough of their autographs as it is, and has probably shagged one of them.[/QUOTE]
Which one? Is it Tim?? I'd shag Tim :hyper:

Back
Top Bottom