Arcade Fire. Formal wear or costumes only please.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The beginning had me worried, but then I liked it a lot once it kicked in.
I hated the beginning of the video, then I listened to the Spotify version and that part isn't even in the song, so voila!

I like this song. It keeps a bit of the rhythm they developed on Reflektor without way over committing to the bit the way they did. This would be a good direction for the album as a whole.

Good song. Not a great one to me at the moment, but I'm sure it'll grow on me a bit over time. Definitely hear the ABBA-vibe in parts.

Yes, there is a fan presale, code was in their announcement email yesterday. It's started already - depending on the city there may still be tix though. Looks like there will be lots of different presales next week as well.

I'm in with GAs for both MSG and Toronto, I sprang for early entry for MSG. :shifty:

Yay, got a ticket to Seattle. I was trying to get a good seat, but all I could pull was GA. Not something to complain about, really. Worst case scenario, I can trade with someone who'd rather be on the floor.

I'm set for Vancouver GA. It was 7 years ago when I last saw them in the same venue for the Suburbs. I love the 360 arena stage. It means no line ups needed to get 25 feet from stage.

Love the song. Found it quite catchy and easier to digest than Reflector (the song) on first listen. I hear an ache in Win's voice when he sings and so damn glad that he still has it. Looking forward to the rest of the album. Ordered the night vinyl. Looks so :heart:!

I tend to avoid lead singles these days, I just want to hear an album from start to finish. Not sure why I even clicked on the video.

This is boring and a little eye-rolling.

I only made it halfway through.

I feel like the two new songs both feel close in spirit to the Reflektor album, but I think I like them as songs more than a lot of the stuff on the Reflektor album. If that makes sense.

Ugh. Not sure how I feel about this new song.

Yeah I'm in two minds about it. Also I've come to realise I should just avoid all their videos and (try to) enjoy the music. I'm happy give any new stuff a listen but god their videos just really grate me for some reason.

They make amazing music, but they are kind of a grating band sometimes. Never forget the stupid shit they pulled to inspire this thread title.

I got to say, besides really liking Creature Comfort, the Pop-Up Video take on the music video they released is much, much better than the original. It actually made me laugh out loud a few times.

Got to say, this new song is the least favorite of the three for me. It's got a decent beat but everything else ranges from boring to cringe-worthy.

Tracklist is out too:

01 “Everything_Now”
02 “Everything Now”
03 “Signs Of Life”
04 “Creature Comfort”
05 “Peter Pan”
06 “Chemistry”
07 “Infinite Content”
08 “Infinite_Content”
09 “Electric Blue”
10 “Good God Damn”
11 “Put Your Money On Me”