Arcade Fire 2: Arcade Harder

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Already bought the vinyl, so I'm not particularly interested. Cool way to get the interest of people who've just heard of them after the Grammys, though.

Oh, it's definitely a cash grab off the Grammy win, but if people are getting into them as a result, I'm not going to complain too much.

As long as I can buy the extra songs by themselves digitally, I'll be good. Hate when they make these types of things "album only" purchases.

Yeah, so, Arcade Fire are in my little town tonight. I'm trying to convince people in their 40s that we should get there early because it's really stupid to not get a good spot in a tiny town in a tiny venue. It's like an opportunity and stuff. The four hipsters in town are already in line. I saw them. They're probably getting autographs RIGHT NOW.

That still won't be enough to defend against the slippery fingers of you know who.

ron_moody_as_fagin1.jpg

Dalton said:
It's funny that I can/have to look up racial slurs on wikipedia, but like I've told you before, west michigan has a very small jewish population so anti-semitism, though I'm sure it exists, doesn't get voiced very often.

The list of racial slurs on Wikipedia is a bastion of hilarity. I had no idea the vast majority even existed. But I'm also the guy who famously thought he coined the term "jewbag," as NSW can attest. So maybe I'm just naive.

I would like to be in your town, seeing Arcade Fire with you. :yes:

I wish you'd been there! There were lots of people there older than us! Like, with white hair and singing all the words. In the front row.

So they call it a "convention center" but it was more like the Mayberry American Legion Hall. It's 11PM and I'm home. :lol:

We got second row center against the stage effortlessly. It was just a blast. I'm so happy they played here and that when they looked out at the front row they saw a ton of Native Americans of all ages, and grandparents, and preteens and what I'm sure was a completely different kind of audience than they're used to seeing. Completely awesome experience. We didn't get videos or fancy lights or balloons or a disco ball. But we got intimacy and a crazy ass show.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom