Arcade Fire 2: Arcade Harder

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Scored floor tickets to Vegas, never seen them before. Actually only started listening in January, and then I started really getting into it, before they won the grammy (i swear). any tips on what i should expect at the show?

Scored floor tickets to Vegas, never seen them before. Actually only started listening in January, and then I started really getting into it, before they won the grammy (i swear). any tips on what i should expect at the show?

cool, (wo)man. I only saw them for the first time last year and the show was awesome! Just be read for a aurally induced orgasm. You're lucky in that, by just getting into them, you've got 3 albums worth of great songs that are new to you :up:

I'm going to buy tickets to see them at The Backyard in Austin on May 3 today. :hyper:

Hopefully the site doesn't crap out for you like it did for all my friends during the presale yesterday.

Congrats!

You know, I'm ecstatic they're doing well, and the Grammy will only make them more successful.

But part of me is sad that it won't be as easy to get tickets to see them anymore.

Oh well. They gave me 7 of the best concerts of my life. :heart:

Nice. Good thing I avoided the trouble by getting them Tuesday from the band's site. Not looking forward to heading out to the Backyard though.

117891d1249164999animat.gif

Sweet. Looking forward to seeing them again next week with my best friend who I haven't seen in a year and a half. Road trip, we loves a road trip :hyper:

Ah, damn, I was kind of hoping Win would sing it. Regardless that sounds pretty great with a full band.

Considering her voice reminds me of sea lions dying, I think there is definitely a way.

How do you know what a sea lion sounds like when it dies?

Have you begun to turn your musket on these precious creatures in your spare time?

I was sorely disappointed when I visited New Zealand to see the "Hooker's Sea Lion", and realized it was just a bunch of seal looking animals and not a single hooker in sight. I've never forgiven them.

Awesome. I've got them on the 22nd with The National. It cost me, but I trust that it will be fantastic.

That would be awesome, I'm crazily jealous. Local Natives opening for me, who will be great too. One of my friends has been texting me about the show all morning, haha. Seems like we're all really excited.

Local Natives should be great...they had one of last year's more under-appreciated albums, I think.

Back
Top Bottom