Arcade Fire 2: Arcade Harder

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
They were on ACL in the past, yes? I can't remember if I've seen this or not. Is it a new ACL, or is it "new" to the web but aired some time ago?

I'm seeing all sorts of snow-covered pictures on Facebook from friends in various areas, but as usual, Seattle proper (or at least Ballard) had nothing more than a dusting on roofs and cars this morning. It's been snowing very lightly off and on the rest of the morning, but looks like that's going to be it.

I think south, east and north got the brunt of it, as usual.

It's decent for a soundtrack, but I really can't see myself listening to it very often

I've still got my student ID (have been using it for free bus fare post-graduation). Maybe I should try and get on that shit.

Jive Turkey said:
That sounds insufferable. Why would you want to subject yourself to that?

To piss Bomac off. What else am I going to do on a Monday?

I don't know why I wrote that... I briefly considered erasing it, but decided just to go with it.... I still want an answer

What do you think he is, some sort of mad man?

PickupLine.jpg

Can't find this song - all instances of it on Youtube are copyright blocked (big brother being a bitch). The new laws are crashing down already.

That's not a huge surprise, is it? They seem to be stuck in a three year album cycle.

Still good to see it confirmed I guess.

Back
Top Bottom