Arcade Fire 2: Arcade Harder

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
An absolute clusterfuck with the parking had me sitting in the car in a line for two hours outside the venue barely moving before I busted a U and parked at a mall two miles away.

Too bad martha wasn't behind the wheel. She can navigate that shit like nobody's business.

horse.gif

Well, I walked right into that one. Kudos.

In other news, AV Club registered disgust with the venue and hitching post parking situations in its show recap, as have a lot of Twitterfolk. Seems I wasn't the only one overcome with white people problems last night.

I've never been more stunned as it pertains to you than I was when I saw that "?".

Again, though, glad you enjoyed the show. I really wish I could have seen them on his tour.

That sucks pretty hard that you missed Explosions.

If the venue's parking lot was a person, I'd happily join your lynching party to bring them to justice.

Fortunately, I learned my lesson after once driving a stagecoach off a cliff, so I was very careful when executing my fateful U turn.

I'll never not laugh at that, nor will I ever get bored of relating that story, or a few others that are similar in nature. The best part of this one, for me, is without a doubt the fact that you waited until we were right at our destination before doing it. Hilarious, but, admittedly, one of those "you had to be there" moments, else it's just another geek story from a pack of interference dorks.

I figured you guys were talking about RDR, but more importantly I wanted multiple posts on this page to simply be question marks.

I'll never not laugh at that, nor will I ever get bored of relating that story, or a few others that are similar in nature. The best part of this one, for me, is without a doubt the fact that you waited until we were right at our destination before doing it. Hilarious, but, admittedly, one of those "you had to be there" moments, else it's just another geek story from a pack of interference dorks.

One of my "real life" friends was playing with us that night. No lie, a few months back, he randomly said to me, "Hey, I just started playing Red Dead again. Remember that time we were playing online with some guys and one of them drove us all off a cliff in a stage coach after driving for 5 minutes to get to where we were going?"

I laughed.

I enjoy the fact that you have played GOW with some of my "real life" friends and that I've played RDR with some of yours. Confirms we have at least 1-2
friends, at the very least.

RDR was awesome.....

But, yeah, Arcade Fire!

Just caught the video for what i think was Suburban War. Anyone care to explain to me what the fuck's going on in the video? Some terrorists apparently come and kick everyone out of town (which is so not what I envisaged the song to be about) and then one kid gets bashed by another?

Back
Top Bottom