An Interesting Experience

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

zooropop40

Refugee
Interference is called Interference because it int
So, I just thought that I would make a recommendation to other fans of Sigur Ros who want to experience something really cool.

The film Koyaanisqatsi, in case you dont already know, is a gorgeous film showing different aspect of our world.

Anyways, if you mute the sound of the movie, and instead watch the visuals with Sigur Ros music in the background, I found it to be a really cool sight and sound symphony. I recommend ( ), Takk, or Aegitus Byrjun to listen to while watching this.

You can see the movie here (unfortunately with commercial interruptions which kind of ruin the moments :|)

Hulu - Koyaanisqatsi - Watch the full feature film now.

(or you could rent it of course... )

Tell me what you think! :D

Interesting looking film. I can see why the music would work well with that. Especially under the influence.

Seen this yet?

heima.jpg

You'll shit yr pants. It's one of the best films about music I've ever seen. It's a stunner.

The film Koyaanisqatsi, in case you dont already know, is a gorgeous film showing different aspect of our world.

Oh my god, I had to watch that for a course in college. Sadly, I was not under the influence at the time.

All I really remember about it was the Philip Glass score.

Back
Top Bottom