Amy Winehouse DEAD!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
‪The 27 Club trailer‬‏ - YouTube

GVOX, see the trailer with Bonos daughter.

It is a shame when anyone dies. But really, she jammed more living into those 27 years than many of us will ever do. SO WTF?

It always seemed she didn't have one ounce of class either.

:huh: What has Bono's daughter got to do with this?

Are you saying that our lives are rubbish just because we're not celebrities and we haven't got millions to flounder on drugs? What about if I'm happy and satisfied with my life and yet I'm skint, not famous and I'm just a few years older than Amy Winehouse?

I guess if you count stumbling around in a heroin induced stupor as 'jamming in the living' then you would be right.

I agree with 'tis post!

I wonder if someone will leave a Battlestar Galactica DVD at the memorial or gravesite, hoping to at least inspire Winehouse to be politically insightful in the afterlife.

Last I heard the box set was still being pushed on a different sultry British songstress.

LilyMuld.jpg

I love the empty coke bottle at the Winehouse memorial. As if someone thought it was just a makeshift recycling pile

Umm, what? Please tell me you're not serious.

K, yup, you're crazy that's not even factually correct.

Sadly, I think for real.

Please, whatever you do, do not!

I for one find tatoos pretty hot:

Bifimage1.jpg

tattoo_angelina-jolie_tattoos_21.jpg

This is supposed to show the attractivness of tattoos on women? Ok I can see the attraction if you like your women to be on the butchside with a body covered with tasteless dragon tattoos that look like they belong on some hairy biker. Not that I have any critical insight into the sociological insight of the need for women to cover their bodies in tattoos.

As for my Wacko statements, they are absolutely correct. He was finished as a recording artist upto his death cos of the scandal of his errrr personal preferences shall we say.....and his music was shit!

This is supposed to show the attractivness of tattoos on women? Ok I can see the attraction if you like your women to be on the butchside with a body covered with tasteless dragon tattoos that look like they belong on some hairy biker. Not that I have any critical insight into the sociological insight of the need for women to cover their bodies in tattoos.

As for my Wacko statements, they are absolutely correct. He was finished as a recording artist upto his death cos of the scandal of his errrr personal preferences shall we say.....and his music was shit!

I'd say about 80% of the girls in my extended social circle with have tattoos, not including the ones who have a small one on their ankle or something. And most of them have more than two. And they're all pretty girly save for a couple.

Agree on the Michael Jackson stuff, tho.

The spot on Jackson opinion salvaged the post. Welcome to the ranks of those who don't worship the ground he molested on.

To speak to the other point, you can't really generalize when it comes to tattoos. Case by case basis and all that. A shitty tattoo, whether it be an plain ugly piece or the product of a lousy artist, is going to look shitty on even the hottest woman.

1. Any normal male who couldn't find at least something attractive and sexy about Angelina Jolie and Bif Naked, tattoos and all, needs to have their head checked. Does red blood not run through your veins? :lol:

2. No, you are absolutely incorrect. Fact is his albums still sold well worldwide and his shows sold out. You're just wrong, and frankly anyone who thinks all Jackson's music was shit is just not even to be taken seriously. Even his most vicious haters here for instance still recognize his place in music.

Winehouse was an extremely skilled singer, but give me Off The Wall and Thriller over Frank and Back To Black any day. If that piece of shit The Girl Is Mine weren't on Thriller, I'd listen to that damn album once a week.

You can't hear the molestin' going on in the background until after Dangerous.

That's what I said to myself when it was first brought into the discussion. It seems to be a pet issue for a couple of people, they bring it up at every possible opportunity. In an obit thread for someone else, no less. :down:

Please no. Sometimes I forget that Laz and Impy are total fuckheads, but this discussion always reminds me.

gvox said:
It seems to be a pet issue for a couple of people, they bring it up at every possible opportunity. In an obit thread for someone else, no less. :down:

Look, bro, Laz and I didn't bring it up, and commending that dude for not drinking the Kool Aid is all I'm going to say on the subject. But surely you can see the parallels in that they were both tabloid fixtures whose personal lives (for better or for worse) often eclipsed their actual careers?

Imperor said:
Look, bro, Laz and I didn't bring it up,

Actually I could be wrong but pretty sure Laz made the first reference..and does it at times. Whatever, it doesnt trouble me all that much other than something to gripe about.

(Im just going by memory am on my phone so not gonna scroll thru 18 pages lol)

Lazarus, and The Deputy
Live together in Hipster harmony
Side By Side hating Jack-o, yeah Bro, he's no, Scorsese

We All Know That Lazarus is a dick wherever he posts
There Is Good And Bad, In Imperor
He grew up a bit, but he can still irritate
interference, about that enough said, cos Amy Winehouse is dead

There's proof this happened?

That's what I thought.

Bury your head in the bottomless pit of sand. How much proof do u want? Not enough he had to buy the silence of every child that entered his house? Anyway, I find it odd behavoiur to have a pet monkey and sleepovers when your in your 40's.

As for tattoos on women, each to their own. As for not finding Angelina Jolie attractive, well she was great before she got with Brad and the obsession with adopting everything that walks the earth, and also the tattoo obsession. But recently she looks too stick thin, so put some weight back on Ange and get rid of the tattoos and Brad and I'll consider taking u out sometime!:giggle:

Lazarus, and The Deputy
Live together in Hipster harmony
Side By Side hating Jack-o, yeah Bro, he's no, Scorsese

We All Know That Lazarus is a dick wherever he posts
There Is Good And Bad, In Imperor
He grew up a bit, but he can still irritate
interference, about that enough said, cos Amy Winehouse is dead

Racist.

Back
Top Bottom