Amy Winehouse DEAD!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Women shouldn't be able to show their faces or arms and legs in public, eiher. Some of those Arab countries know what's up!

I don't quite see the connection. Women having tattoos and Muslims covering themselves from head to foot.

Depends...which are the before and after pics????? Also I reckon the tattoos never do much for girls in my opinion. In fact tattoos on women are gross!
This post shows that you're a bit of an idiot. Not because you think tattoos are gross on women, but because you couldn't figure out which were the before and after photos on a woman who recently got a lot of tattoos.

That was a quick autopsy but toxicology results could take weeks. I've been past where she lived in Camden Sq, Camden and can imagine what the fan outpouring looks like over there.

This post shows that you're a bit of an idiot. Not because you think tattoos are gross on women, but because you couldn't figure out which were the before and after photos on a woman who recently got a lot of tattoos.

Thats the trouble with the internet. It can't quite get the irony over, or the tongue in cheek comments. I'll give it a sexy wink instead next time!:sexywink:

Was she on crystal meth as well. From the pics it looks like it!

What a stupid stupid idiotic waste!!!!

I blame everyone around her.....

If she had any kind of family or real friends, they would have seen her horrible performance in Serbia, dragged her from the stage, handcuffed her, forced her into a car and locked her away in a forced rehab center until she got clean. I'm sick of celebrties with more money than god who have every advantage money can buy and then stick their money either up their nose or in their arms.....27 is way too young to die but anyone with a brain could have seen this coming a mile away. In any case, RIP Amy - have a good time up there with your hophead role models and save a place for Lindsay...who's probably next.

I'm fed up and angry!!

:up:

Depends on the woman.

untitled.jpg

:ohmy:

Depends...which are the before and after pics?????

Umm, what? Please tell me you're not serious.

Wacko was finished before he died and then he was the hottest ticket in town.

K, yup, you're crazy that's not even factually correct.

For real? :doh:

Sadly, I think for real.

I better cover up my tattoos! And my face and arms and legs... :(

Please, whatever you do, do not!

I for one find tatoos pretty hot:

Bifimage1.jpg

tattoo_angelina-jolie_tattoos_21.jpg

Thats the trouble with the internet. It can't quite get the irony over, or the tongue in cheek comments.

You fail to understand irony. Or I suppose the Wacko comment was "ironic", also, right?

Her voice was amazing. Some of you should enlighten yourselves and watch some early videos of her singing.

And really wtf is wrong with tattoos on women?

Nothing, and you're absolutely right in your first paragraph. She used to be brilliant.

I assume she's talking about people leaving liquor bottles and beer cans outside of Winehouse's home in her memory, instead of the usual flowers and whatnot.

What a stupid stupid idiotic waste!!!!

I blame everyone around her.....

If she had any kind of family or real friends, they would have seen her horrible performance in Serbia, dragged her from the stage, handcuffed her, forced her into a car and locked her away in a forced rehab center until she got clean. I'm sick of celebrties with more money than god who have every advantage money can buy and then stick their money either up their nose or in their arms.....27 is way too young to die but anyone with a brain could have seen this coming a mile away. In any case, RIP Amy - have a good time up there with your hophead role models and save a place for Lindsay...who's probably next.

I'm fed up and angry!!

I totally understand your anger, I really do, and I'm also sick of this stupid stupid rock'n'roll myth about only the good dying young and the 27 club and all this kind of crap. As I fan, I would feel totally robbed. Such a waste of talent and life and so much misery caused to everyone around, friends, fans, family. However, I don't believe that real friends and family would be able to do anything if the addiction keeps being stronger than anything else. The worst part about addiction is that it becomes your best friend and worst enemy at the same time and the emotional, physical and psychological connection to the drugs becomes stronger and more important than any other kind of relationship. According to media reports, Winehouse was in rehab again for several weeks before her disastrous appearance in Belgrade, but the rehab must have failed miserably because she came out and started drinking and doing drugs again immediately. So I guess nothing and nobody could have helped her at that point.

I watched couple of the Belgrade videos, the Back to Black (oh yea, isnt the official video eerie now???), and Some Unholy War..........(at the min I gotta get headphones for my new comp, cant bloody hear a thing, LOL!) but anyway you can just see how lost she is. she looks upset at times like she is aware of the audience reaction, but she has the barrier of drink/drugs, whatever she took, up.

its so sad to watch, her backing singer having to catch her couple of times, and they all look a tad uncomfortable trying to deal with situation............that should have been cancelled there and then.

Despite everything I always loved how Amy smiled at the singers or the rest of the band, it shows the bond she's had with them, that had been reduced or stolen in a way from how she became.

what are your opinions on fans leaving bottles and cans or beer, etc?

Happens all the time with these type of celebrity deaths...Jim Morrison's grave in Paris was long a gathering spot for a certain faction of fans to drink, partake in other illicit activities and leave a beer or something else for Jim

jmbust.jpg

I visited John Belushi's grave on Martha's Vineyard some years ago and there were a few beer bottles and such there.

Some folks think someone like Amy was a kindred spirit because she suffered from similar addictions and show it by leaving beer cans etc instead of flowers or candles.

There's a bigger issue here than leaving bottles of hooch and cigarettes. This fan Sadika is clearly so hepped up on goofballs that she doesn't even know what month it is.

Back
Top Bottom