Amy Winehouse

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
yeah, that sucked. the real culprits are the people who decided that song needed to be re-made. every once in a while i hear something and think, with all the non-crappy songs out there that could be covered, why did someone pick this? i've always found that song to be really, really annoying anyway, but congratulations to ms winehouse for making it even more intolerable.

I really like Back to Black and would like her to crawl out of the pit she's dug for herself and put out another good album, but she's going to have to sound a lot better than this.

I've never heard an Amy Winehouse song before this, but that voice is really, really irritating.

Dont let that colour your opinion. Back to Black is a fantastic album. That cover sounded like a caricature of Amy Winehouse

This cover takes all her vocal quirks and exaggerates them in a bad way about 500 times. Also, she usually doesn't sound like she's slurring alarmingly like she does here.

I really like Back to Black and would like her to crawl out of the pit she's dug for herself and put out another good album

Yeah it's been what, almost five years since Black in Black?

I've read recently that she had a bad spat with Mark Ronson (who produced the last album), so I guess she won't be working with him again.

Leslie Gore is the shit.

Not even going to bother, since I like thinking I enjoy Amy Winehouse.

UGH ASHLEY WHY PLAY THIS SHIT...consider that a divorce.

Holy crap, this is horrendous. No one hates the song more than she does.

So glad you posted that. Kind of sad that the best thing on the album (as great as it is) is a bonus track that isn't even on every version.

And in case you think I'm crazy, she opened a good number of her live shows with it.

Plus, it's about marijuana. DUDE. That alone puts at the top of GAF's list.

"It's got me addicted/does more than any dick did" is about as good as pop music lyrics get.

So glad you posted that. Kind of sad that the best thing on the album (as great as it is) is a bonus track that isn't even on every version.

I had no idea it was only a bonus track. Definitely my favourite of the album too

Back
Top Bottom