America - Leona Lewis (British)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mad1

ONE love, blood, life
Angie Jolie lover from Belfast Norn Ireland. I LO
just wonderin, any Americans here into her, bought the album, watched her on yer TV Stations?

We know she has instantly 'broke' America which is rarely done by the British, (but Americans break here all the time no prob! :D), but is she loved because of her vocals, does she remind you of Mariah Carey who is a treasured American, what what, or is it her song Bleeding Love and her image that done it, or what!

?

I like her myself. Fantastic vocals and we have the album as a present.

But if she could just stop forever sayin 'that was amazin. yeah, it was amazin. She/He was just amazin. Amazin! AMAZIN!'
:wink:

Of all the great recent female British pop acts, why oh why was she the one to make it big in America? I'm bitter about it so I'll never be a fan. Bleeding Love is a decent song, though.

Hey, I'm just sittin around bein bored. what's up with you?

Yeah, I'm talkin about the Aloud. No-one over here has ever heard of them or ever heard any of their songs. It's a shame. And they've been around for close to 6 years so I think if they would have made it big here in the States it would have already happened by now.

Oh well. They've had more than enough success in the UK so it's all good.

I saw a picture of Cheryl Tweedy in a magazine and thought she was the most gorgeous girl I'd ever seen in my life. Then I found out she was in a band, and then I found out that her band makes the best pop music in the world.

The rest is history...

I saw a picture of Cheryl Tweedy in a magazine and thought she was the most gorgeous girl I'd ever seen in my life. Then I found out she was in a band, and then I found out that her band makes the best pop music in the world.

The rest is history...

oh gawd aye, I agree she is stunning, love her image in Something Kinda Oh. and on The X Factor, her hair and make up is so :up:.

but then I also love the rare beauty of Nicole? (red-hair).

so far my fav song is Call The Shots, followed by Biology Song.

The only song I know is "Bleeding Love". When it's on the radio, I won't turn it off...but I haven't checked her out any further.

Back
Top Bottom