Amazon Daily Deals!!!$$$!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It's already been quite profitable lol. Though Travis was yelling at me the whole 30 seconds it took to purchase and download that a quarter wasn't worth it :lol:!

It's bullshit! She could have spent 25 cents on some stale gum out of a machine that I could enjoy for 15 minutes (at least 10 more than I've ever spent enjoying Mylo Xyloto), or kept a shiny piece of metal lying around. Where's the harm in that? As long as it's not radioactive or whatever.

What happens when winter comes and we're getting dirty looks from Salvation Army Santa Clauses, with no quarter to give them? Will she be listening to UFO then? No.

Just a head's up, yesterday Lady Antelbellum's album was only a quarter and today it's back to the regular price. I don't know how long they've been doing this quarter album thing, but I'll try and keep an eye out

(In other words, if you're wanting Mylo Xyloto, get it now)

It's probably Coldplay thumbing their noses at all the people they have to pay royalties to for stealing their hooks

ChrisMartin.jpg

Amazon has Helplessness Blues and Hunky Dory in their $5 albums for March. May have to pick those up.

Definitely for Hunky Dory. That's one of my favorite Bowie albums. I loved that short-lived acid folk phase that he had.

No harm in purchasing both, though if it comes down to eating or owning an MP3 copy of An Argument, well, you know what to do.

I'd put emphasis on Hunky Dory also.

Back
Top Bottom