Amazon Daily Deals!!!$$$!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
That beach house youve all been ravung about is three bucks again. And this weird part of me thinks I should get king of limbs, despite not liking radio head since kid a....

Did you guys have to reinstall the amazon downloader for some reason? I did.

I've yet to download anything I've bought to my computer to put on my iPod, I've been just using the cloud thingie and playing stuff on my ipad with headphones (like a giant-sized ipod with less space, really).

I need to get around to loading it elsewhere, since I've bought about 20 albums or something a little crazy since I've been paying attention to the deals stuff. I'm not sure why I still miss CDs when I can buy cheap digital stuff on a whim at 4am, but I do.

Well aren't you special with your high-falutin' iPad? Just kidding.

I like having physical copies of albums I like but when it's something like the free tracks from artists I'm going to listen to once and then be done with it, I don't mind the digital form.

Did you guys have to reinstall the amazon downloader for some reason? I did.
no, but i had to reinstall your face!

(should i reinstall it though? i haven't bought anything lately but if i have to reinstall it, i might as well do it before than when i'm like come on come on i want my soooong)

I finally got around to uploading all that stuff to my ipod (22 albums, 4 EPs :uhoh: ) and it made me install the amazon downloaded twice, so I guess it got me. Then it decided to mysteriously not sync 1 track from a few albums, so I had to manually go and check each track list to fix the four or five songs (and never two from the same album) it spazzed out on the first time. Moral of the story is that I should stop being lazy and download/upload everything as I buy it, rather than after a couple months. There's a little OCD part of me that's looking at the mess of a music folder, cringing at the thought of sorting it. Actually, it's a giant mess, and that OCD part of me is rocking back and forth in a corner somewhere, terrified of the prospect of trying to put everything in neat little folders. The rest of me just doesn't give a shit, since it's an organized mess in which I can still find everything.

I did too, they changed some things. They cut deals with the record labels like iTunes so now they have that music match thing, subscriptions for a ton of storage if you want that (you can upload 250 free songs. Any songs you download on Amazon don't count to this, those are all free to store) and it improves the quality of songs you upload or something.

Lot of classic 2.99 albums right now: Bowie - Ziggy Stardust, U2 - War, Lennon - Imagine, Harrison - All Things Must Pass, McCartney - Band on the Run, Marley - Legend, Elton - Goodbye Yellow Brick Road, Blondie - Parallel Lines, Jackson 5 - ABC, Stones - Let it Bleed, Queen - Night at the Opera, Pink Floyd - Dark Side of the moon

New thing where they do certain new releases for $5, plus the artists back catalog.

Green Day's Uno! and old albums will be $5 this week. No Doubt is $5.99.

Google Play has discounted a bunch of fall released albums to 2.99, and Amazon will probably follow like always so keep an eye out. Some people on here might like:
HTDAAB - U2
Double Fantasy - John Lennon/Yoko Ono
Heroes - David Bowie
Ummagumma - Pink Floyd
Kid A - Radiohead
Whoa Nelly - Nelly Furtado
Document - REM
Use Your Illusion I - GNR
Sea Change - Beck
Raising Sand - Alison Krauss
Talking Book - Stevie Wonder

I love Double Fantasy, even Yoko's songs are mostly good. Get it on Amazon, they have the 2 "disc" Stripped Down version for 2.99, which is both the original album and stripped version, which is also good, the vocals and instruments stand out more.

Amazon's added the discount as well as expected. Also some rap/hip hop and country albums, they hit every genre pretty much.

In Amazon Local Deals National today, get a Christmas music collection for $1.99:

https://local.amazon.com/national/B00AALWN72

Looks like you get to choose from one of these eight albums, I like the classics for my Xmas listening so my choice would be either the NOW Essential collection or the Charlie Brown Christmas, although the Holidays Rule collection also looks interesting, esp. for alt/indie fans.

Amazon.com: MP3 Albums: MP3 Downloads

Bunch of 3.99 ones including U218. Debating if I should get it for "Window in the Skies", since you cant DL that by itself. No need for the other songs though since I have every album.

Other U2 ones are 5.99 in case you might not have one. Rolling Stones' GRRR is also, plus a bunch of others you might like.

New bad religion is five bucks. Beach house is back on there, but I assume everyone that wants it at this point already has it.

Back
Top Bottom