Amazon Daily Deals!!!$$$!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'll wait to purchase any more digital music at this point until they release it as flac or wav or apple lossless.

Nice idea for a thread but is every sale item post going to be followed by five or ten 'not worth it at any price' posts with people patting themselves on the back for avoiding said sale item? Because it's annoying. Believe it or not, your musical tastes are not universal. And I'm not even a Coldplay fan.

Yes, everyone should keep their opinions to themselves regarding bands in the forum for discussing music and opinions on such. How dare all of you?!?!

Out of Amazon's $5.00 albums for March, I'd say the highlights are Ghostory by School of Seven Bells, Sad Songs for Dirty Lovers by The National, Undun by The Roots, Wild Flag's self-titled LP, and Fleet Foxes' Helplessness Blues.

Also, they have a ton of 90s hits available today for 69 cents, such as "Everlong", "Only Happy When It Rains", "Where It's At", and a few other good tunes.

That reminds me, need to get The Black Keys' El Camino. I thought I saw it in the $5 albums for this month. Even if I didn't, I need to get it.

buy_all_things.jpg

I want like half the $5 albums this month.

If the $5 albums are the same list they put out early yesterday, I found it a little lacking, personally.

I should amend that to mean half of the first page. Once I got scrolling, yeah. seemed like typical bargain bin fare.

First of all:

Amazon.com: MP3 Albums: MP3 Downloads

And second of all:

Get $2 Off Select $5 MP3 Albums When You Purchase on the Amazon MP3 App for Android or Kindle Fire

Purchase Select $5 MP3 Albums on Your Kindle Fire or on the Amazon MP3 App for Android and Get a $2 Discount Applied at Purchase.

1. Search for any eligible $5 MP3 album title in the Amazon MP3 App for Android or Kindle Fire. If you don't have the Amazon MP3 App for Android, download it here.
2. Purchase your album by clicking the "Buy" button and your $2 discount will be automatically applied to your order. The credit only applies to album purchases and not individual song purchases from the albums. The discount will not apply to album purchases made in the Amazon MP3 webstore or through your Kindle Fire browser. This promotion does not apply to digital booklet versions of the $5 album titles.
3. After your purchase, you can confirm that your $2 credit was applied by checking your order confirmation, which will be sent to you by e-mail.
4. Additional terms and conditions apply.
List of albums:
Amazon.com: Get $2 off select $5 MP3 Albums when you purchase on the Amazon MP3 App for Android or Kindle Fire

Google Play Store has some albums for $2.99. I got a couple last night and it said it was a one day sale but still listed today. Some of them are-The Wall, U2 Best of 80-90, Mylo Xyloto..I think there's a Beastie Boys album too.

If that's the case there's a good chance they're on sale on Amazon too :lol:

Yes they are. Hello Mellon Collie. Now I can finally hear you since Smashing Pumpkins won't let any of their music onto Spotify or Grooveshark :drool:

I just checked and MX and The Wall are $2.99, so probably all the others too. I never get music on Amazon, maybe because I have a Kindle and just focus on books there. I only used iTunes until I got my Android phone a couple of months ago.

Son. Of. A. Bitch. I just noticed that last night I accidentally bought Teen Dream instead of Bloom. M.F.

I just checked and MX and The Wall are $2.99, so probably all the others too. I never get music on Amazon, maybe because I have a Kindle and just focus on books there. I only used iTunes until I got my Android phone a couple of months ago.

I'm a huge Amazon supporter and kind of hate Google (except for Android) so whenever Amazon does this price match thing, I try to buy from them.

If that's the case there's a good chance they're on sale on Amazon too :lol:

Yes they are. Hello Mellon Collie. Now I can finally hear you since Smashing Pumpkins won't let any of their music onto Spotify or Grooveshark :drool:
LOVE that album.

Rolling Stones' Beggars Banquet is $3.99.

All these 2.99 albums are making my head spin. I'm a CD fan but you can't beat this. I'm kinda pissed about "The Wall" being 2.99...I downloaded my 3 favorite songs from it 2 weeks ago and now can just get the entire album for the same price....

There's a ton for 2.99 right now.

Seriously, I bought like 8 albums in the last two days, which, if you know me, is a lot The worst part is, with my work schedule right now, I have no time to listen to them.

I know this is probably a stupid question - does Google Play let you download music to your computer, or only to Android devices? Not been taking advantage of any specials there because I don't play/stream music via my phone (I use my iPod). Not a big deal anyway since I use/like Amazon.

You can easily download Google Play tracks into iTunes. I'm strictly iPod/iPhone now, but I have a few Google Play exclusives in my library. I always try to shop around for the best price:

iTunes/Amazon/Google/7digital

You can find almost anything for $5 these days I you just wait a few weeks.

Back
Top Bottom