Alt-J

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

nielsgov

Rock n' Roll Doggie FOB
Apparently there's not even a thread on these guys. That needs fixing.

This Is All Yours, the follow-up to An Awesome Wave, has just been released. First single complete with Miley Cyrus sample.
Alt-J - Hunger Of The Pine

An Awesome Wave had way too little hype here, probably in the USA in general. I blame Pitchfork.

The new album is really boring. It's got a Grizzly Bear thing going on, really spare and folky, but nothing really jumped out.

Just finished my first listen. The folk influence, which was already there on the debut, is clearer on this record. I can't judge the album as a whole yet as some songs went by me without leaving an impression. Nara and Bloodflood pt.II blew me away however.

Interference's favorite band has released a new single. Naturally, I'll be the only one who likes it. They seem to be going even further in their folky electronic direction. It reminds me of A Moon Shaped Pool in a way.

What's frustrating about this band is that if their singer didn't send me into seizures, I would totally be into them. The music is good but I literally want to go deaf the minute he starts singing. It's a damn shame.

I like them quite a bit (despite the singer's voice - it doesn't grate on me enough to make me want to not listen, at least). Have to check out the new song.

Back
Top Bottom