Against Me

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ouch. I just received the notorious one-two punch from NSW and Cori.

I might be out of action for a while.

I'm more about hugs and less about kicking.

:tsk:

finishhim.jpg

Topic :angry:

Don't make me get someone in here who will report you to the mods :cute:

They're very good. They writen a theme song of my life type song.

Knowing who P is isn't important. She needs the CD's though, so give me the music people. Or fix my other computer :mad:

Topic :angry:

Don't make me get someone in here who will report you to the mods :cute:

They're very good. They writen a theme song of my life type song.

Knowing who P is isn't important. She needs the CD's though, so give me the music people. Or fix my other computer :mad:

Maybe you'll stop angry long enough to get around to my question that is, in fact, on topic?

P Here -

I've sent Liz off to get me another Corona (she will be a great wife to someone someday :heart: ). To those I have met/heard of, I hope everything is going great! :wave:

We are supposed to be heading to the Against Me concert but are, instead, drinking and catching up. I know you already know this but Snow is the bestest friend ever.

Aren't they touring with Ted Leo and the Pharmacists this fall? I'm considering going just to see TL&tP.

But yeah, making threads just requesting illegally trading an artist's entire collection honestly should be a bit more "mod worthy" than the subject going off topic in my opinion.

I don't think I like these guys.

Nor should you, unless you fear good taste. What you should do, however, is make sure to snag a ticket to their forthcoming tour and plan on arriving early, so that you can catch Future of the Left opening for them. It's 2/3 of Mclusky (ie, the songwriting 2/3) and 8/5 of face-punching fucking-awesomeitude.

pints of guinness make you strong
cliche guevarra

those are all you have to know about AM! and there definitely was a thread about them here, because i know i've said that before. a real thread, not just one soliciting free tunage.

pints of guinness make you strong
cliche guevarra

those are all you have to know about AM! and there definitely was a thread about them here, because i know i've said that before. a real thread, not just one soliciting free tunage.

Find it for me and I'll this to be merged...I searched :shrug:

and yes, you're right, I should have paid for it twice :rolleyes:

i'm not premium, i can't search. and i might be imagining things. i am crazy.

that's what downloader things are for. limewire, soulseek, etc. :shrug: the debate is a well-worn and tired one that's better left not re-hashed, but i don't see how asking people for mp3s under the guise of already owning the albums is okay when uploading lower-quality myspace rips of not-yet-released songs is not.

i'm not premium, i can't search. and i might be imagining things. i am crazy.

that's what downloader things are for. limewire, soulseek, etc. :shrug: the debate is a well-worn and tired one that's better left not re-hashed, but i don't see how asking people for mp3s under the guise of already owning the albums is okay when uploading lower-quality myspace rips of not-yet-released songs is not.

Nothing came up in search.

I have no idea what the second part of your post means...I don't use any of those things...I get my shit from itunes or bought cd's. are you implying I uploaded something from myspace?

then i must have imagined it.

nah, i'm saying i think i did one time and it got shot down by a mod. i thought it seemed like less of a copyright infringement than some other things that are acceptable.

just trying not to lose touch. and it's obvious. it doesn't mean much.

Back
Top Bottom