Against Me

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
then i must have imagined it.

nah, i'm saying i think i did one time and it got shot down by a mod. i thought it seemed like less of a copyright infringement than some other things that are acceptable.

I see. That's shitty then. The sole purpose of the thread wasn't just for that, like I said I already have them and just would have liked them at that moment.

I do actually like the band, bad taste as that is and all - I've already owned up to having shite taste compared to most of the discerning music lovers that post here. Yes they are noise, but I like it :shrug:

I have real life friends with extremely good taste who like them, so I wouldn't think twice about what anyone here says, snowbunny.

i wasn't trashing you for liking the band. personally, i think they have two good songs and are incredibly overrated. but most of the music-lovers here wouldn't know good music if it bit them in the ass, so don't listen to what they say.

dood, hEs rawk n roll JESUS! don't be dissin on him, bono wudnt want u dissin on JESUS!!!11!!

az_B1076_Rock%20N%27%20Roll%20Jesus_Kid%20Rock.jpg

rEcKoGnIzE

mad props to michigan.

good to know i haven't lost the ability to make a mess out of threads on here...

thanks guys/girls etc. the eliteism around here can be intimidating when you have questionable taste.

and get your kId raWk out of here lol, that's a while other issue :reject:

Back
Top Bottom