Adam Lambert appreciation thread~*

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hahaaaa! The bass player is wearing Bono's shoes!

Adam-112509-Lettermanavi_000185018.jpg

My friend and her husband were at TAO last night for dinner. She texts me and says I am looking into Adam Lamberts eyes right now! He was there having dinner and she said people kept approaching him and he was being very gracious signing autographs and taking pictures, she took a pic too but I have to unload it from my phone. She said he looked good! Dang why wasn't I there!

Chris Brown interview and performance booked on GMA but they cancel Adam Lambert? Um...

They will cancel Chris Brown only because of backlash now that people are calling them out on that.

Adam tweeted 11/30/09

-Good morning-excited to finally meet Ellen! for the record the insurance policy rumor is hilarious (untrue)

-Ellen airing 2m Singing Whatya want from me! AMA performance wasa one time event. Goin in a new direction now. Focus back on the music.

-Don't worry friends: I'm still gonna be me. Always. W/o appologies. Just gonna experient differently w how I present myself

-I'm learning :)

-And thank you all for your kind and supportive tweets. Means more than you can imagine. It was a loooong week :)

My friend and her husband were at TAO last night for dinner. She texts me and says I am looking into Adam Lamberts eyes right now! He was there having dinner and she said people kept approaching him and he was being very gracious signing autographs and taking pictures, she took a pic too but I have to unload it from my phone. She said he looked good! Dang why wasn't I there!

Hope to see this soon!! :drool:

I LOVE his cd. Every song is SO Good...pure pop perfection. I am dying to hear a song on the radio- has anyone heard anything yet? I hope he gets a ton of airplay...same with his FYE video. Haven't seen it on VH1 yet. :(

Post it, post it please! :D

Hope to see this soon!! :drool:

I LOVE his cd. Every song is SO Good...pure pop perfection. I am dying to hear a song on the radio- has anyone heard anything yet? I hope he gets a ton of airplay...same with his FYE video. Haven't seen it on VH1 yet. :(

A lot of radio stations are adding Whataya Want From Me to their playlists. Hopefully it will be getting a lot of airplay soon.

I listened to the album this morning and was very pleasantly surprised! There were maybe only 3 or 4 songs I didn't care for, but overall I thought it was a solid, fun pop album.

I like the one that says "bares all"-his face looks so naturally beautiful there without all the exaggerated makeup, etc. I don't know if they touched up his eyes but they look stunning in that picture.

I like the one that says "bares all"-his face looks so naturally beautiful there without all the exaggerated makeup, etc. I don't know if they touched up his eyes but they look stunning in that picture.

HQ minus the text. :)

123bkty.jpg

I really like this pic, too. They always touch up his photos cause he has skin problems that he's very critical of. :(

Back
Top Bottom