Adam Lambert appreciation thread~*

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I think he is going to send me to therapy. :doh:

In the beginning, you can see his hand shaking when he holds it up, he must have been nervous especially to close the show.

I really felt bad for him tripping but he did make it look good.

He pulled a Britney & a Madonna. It just happened to be a guy doing it this time. :up:

See, that is the problem - not that he's a guy, but that it has been done before...and better. Tonight came off very awkward and "hey! look how edgy I am..." Don't think this was a good first appearance for him...but it did get people talking.

He pulled a Britney & a Madonna. It just happened to be a guy doing it this time. :up:

Yes (well they didn't do the crotch thing but that has probably been done before by a man and a woman). And I do agree, it was trying too hard to be "look how edgy I am". The only reason it's such a topic of conversation is that he's an openly gay man.

He's still doing the screeching too :down: And those AMAs are awful.

The video link has been removed.

I thought I watched the whole thing last night on TV. Was there something edited out for the west coast? I saw crotch grabbing and kissing. And screeching and tongue.

Sorry for breaking the thread earlier. :reject: As a peace offering I come bearing a LEGAL way to own For Your Entertainment for 99 cents. That rights, an album for a dollar.

Amazon.com is selling the album for $3.99 currently and they are also having a promotion wherein you get $3.00 of MP3's for free with the MP34FREE code. Amazon downloads are iTunes compatible.

Sorry for breaking the thread earlier. :reject: As a peace offering I come bearing a LEGAL way to own For Your Entertainment for 99 cents. That rights, an album for a dollar.

Amazon.com is selling the album for $3.99 currently and they are also having a promotion wherein you get $3.00 of MP3's for free with the MP34FREE code. Amazon downloads are iTunes compatible.

oOoOoOoOohhh!!:hyper: Glad I waited!!

I thought Adam was hot, sexy and did a great job. I like how dangerous he seemed. Wow. He's definitely not going to play it safe! I wonder what direction he goes for his performances on the GMAs and Letterman...But can't wait to find out!! :drool:

I' will definately try not to miss his next performance!! :hyper:

just a few pics I found while looking for U2.

1028192.jpg

1028191.jpg

1028190.jpg

1028161.jpg

1028160.jpg

The thread breaks when someone quotes a post that has a YouTube clip inside the spoiler tags.

Anyway, I saw the performance last night and thought it was awful. A complete mess. The crotch grabbing and kissing wasn't offensive, but the singing was. I watched every one of Adam's performances on Idol last year and he never sounded that off. We all know he's got a strong voice, but this was just brutal. Dude wasn't hitting any of the notes. I think he may have been too focused on getting the choreography right and not focused enough on, you know...singing.

Agreed with GAF.

It read to me like he was trying awfully hard to make a Big Giant Statement, and came across like he was trying too hard. Loved his hair, though - at least I can say that. :lol:

Alas. Well, he and the AMAs got what they wanted - everyone's talking about it today.

Back
Top Bottom