51st Annual Grammy Nominations/Awards

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I feel like everyone sitting there was embarrassed to watch Mayer collect that award over the people he was nominated against. Jack Black was about as close to sarcastic in announcing his name as humanly possible.

I have to say, during the entirety of the Mylie Cyrus/Taylor Swift thing, I was thinking, 'Swift is far more talented'. I mean, it's not necessarily that Mylie has a bad voice, it's just that she doesn't have any versatility or technique in her use of her voice. She yells everything she sings. She doesn't strike me as having any range of intensity/emotion/volume in her singing. Taylor Swift seems like she could be capable of some real artistry, especially as she gets older and more experienced. Just an observation.

I swear, it's a bunch of nymphomaniacs we have here.

And some of you are old enough to be these girls' father.

I feel like I need a shower.

Taylor is a good friend of mine and our nation's greatest living songstress. I'd appreciate it if you guys would kindly refrain from making raunchy innuendo about her personal affairs.

If I ever have a girlfriend, I am getting her a shirt that says "Team Building Exercise '99."

Alright, the Grammys just weren't deserving of something that cool.

I wish the kids had been able to yell "Yay!" more than once.

And although Colin's slithering bass was missing, it was cool having the horns do his park. Ed should at least have been there on backing vocals or something.

Sweet stuff, and Gwyneth!! Associated with a band that's worthy of her for once.

Back
Top Bottom