51st Annual Grammy Nominations/Awards

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
ah, got it...

but there was no mention of her being in an accident . All they know is that she's absent and so is Chris Brown and Ryan Seacrest said the Grammy folks are scrambling to try to find a replacement or fill up the time.

They're having trouble finding space fillers? strange.. isn't the whole show pretty much full of space fillers cept for U2 and Radiohead?

Dont the grammys usually go over in time anyway. Why fill anything.

The guy Ryan Seacrest was talking to at the beginning, was giving the red carpet breaking news, and said Chris Brown was under investigation for an altercation with a woman, in the car after leaving a party given by Clive Davis, I believe he said. The woman called the police and it went from there. They never said the womans name. But for Rihanna not to be there and Chris Brown, who is suppose to perform, well it sounds bad for both of them. They were at the party together according to the reporter Ryan was talking too.

U2 was amazing. The energy was up, and the crowed loved them. I loved that performance. Justin Timberlake and Al Green rocked too. Coldplay was brilliant too, but Chris sounded tired. Those 3 performances have been my fav. so far. I can't wait to see Radiohead. Does anyone know if Adele is singing tonight?

I wonder how many viewers the site on justin.tv that had the guy webcam-ing his suicide had?

/Downer'd

debbie_downer.jpg

Did Whitney Houston seem wasted to anyone else?:uhoh: I would love for her to be recovered, and although she looked great tonight, her actions were...er...a bit over the top? and, was that Bobby Brown that rapped with Chris Martin during "Lost"

Instead of Sgt. Pepper's outfits, Christ should have come out as MacPhisto, with the rest of Coldplay in blue Lemon suits.

Did Whitney Houston seem wasted to anyone else?:uhoh: I would love for her to be recovered, and although she looked great tonight, her actions were...er...a bit over the top? and, was that Bobby Brown that rapped with Chris Martin during "Lost"

Whitney is still a mess, if that appearance is any indication.

And who is Adele? I never heard of this girl until tonight.

Whitney is still a mess, if that appearance is any indication.

And who is Adele? I never heard of this girl until tonight.

She's a very jazzy-soul singer from London. She writes all of her own songs and plays the guitar. She's brilliant. Her song "Chasing Pavements" was a big hit towards the end of the last year.

Back
Top Bottom