51st Annual Grammy Nominations/Awards

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hurrah for M.I.A. (that album is brilliant, but how long ago did it come out?) and Radiohead. Other than that, I don't even listen to any of those artists.

One thing that I always find funny...

Radiohead is nominated for best album of the year...
so, that means that it's, at least, one of the five best albums of the year. (according to grammy)
Then, it's obvious that they are winning Best Alternative Album... cause otherwise, why the album that won is not nominated for Best Album of the Year?
Same with Coldplay and Best Rock Album

It's dumb... and funny.

One thing that I always find funny...

Radiohead is nominated for best album of the year...
so, that means that it's, at least, one of the five best albums of the year. (according to grammy)
Then, it's obvious that they are winning Best Alternative Album... cause otherwise, why the album that won is not nominated for Best Album of the Year?
Same with Coldplay and Best Rock Album

It's dumb... and funny.

What's funny is seeing "Coldplay" and "Rock" in the same sentence.

Viva La Velveeta!

I always watch the Grammys, crappy music and all. I can't help it. I must watch it! It's like a sickness or something.

Plus, I like yelling at the TV when something crappy wins.

Apparently McCartney rehearsed Let Me Roll It yesterday.

If he actually plays this, I may have to take back every bad thing I've said about him.

Well, not all of them, but still.

from the coldplay camp...

we're on 3rd tonight, after u2 and rihanna. our performance needs to get 45% better than the rehearsal. p 15 minutes ago
performance went well. trying not to feel intimidated by presence of U2 radiohead McCartney. dave grohl in dressing room making us laugh about an hour ago
walking to stage for dress rehearsal of Grammy performance. chris warming up voice. everyone bit nervous. p about an hour ago

coldplay

Throwing pillows at the screen.

gaypeterpanrz3.jpg

Viva is better than the last two Shuttlecock albums put together.

Sorry, laz.

I haven't watched the Grammys in 8 years. I figure I will, tonight. I'm looking forward to a number of the performances.

U2 is opening I believe. Not sure where Radiohead is in the lineup.

see my first post on this page. I got that from coldplay.com

Oh wow I missed your post.

Cool! But why are they all like "trying not to feel intimidated by presence of U2 radiohead McCartney"? They're a top level band! Have some confidence? :doh: lol.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom