2011 Grammy Awards Viewing Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
4 songs:

Wake Up
Neighborhood #1 (Tunnels)
Sprawl II (Mountains Beyond Mountains)
Intervention

Are you talking about Russell Brand? He's not a bad-looking guy at all.

Actually I've seen one or two pics of him - notably, clean shaven - where he looks like a reasonably handsome fellow, as far as fellows go in their reasonable handsomeness of which the ladies amongst us would be far better judges...but that has absolutely nothing to do with the fact that he remains a hideously grotesque being.

Someone asked me what my favorite Arcade Fire song was today, and I couldn't decide.

In the grand scheme of things, it's not such a bad problem to have.

I'm a Ce Lo song

Cee-Lo-Paltrow-Grammys_510.jpg

I don't even really dislike Gwyneth. I was just annoyed that she was there. Like Cee Lo and his muppets needed a sidekick?

You just gave me the biggest laugh I've had today.

Wow, and I wasn't even trying!

And you know, when I read the answer and it included the word "plane," I struggled to figure out how it tied into 9/11.

And there is no way that tattoo can be real.

If it is, I don't even want to know.

Sorry, Cori. Your reign only lasted a few minutes, unfortunately.

I just made myself laugh even harder, sounding like Ricky Gervais when he loses his shit on his radio show.

A friend of mine who was supposed to ship some old high school video projects out to me just posted on Facebook that he would take care of it when he got back to Chicago, as he's "in Mexico for a few days".

I told him to "stick a few extra vicodin in the balloon for me" if he got a chance.

UUUURRRRrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
HurrrrRRRRRRR hurrrrrrRRRR URRRRRRR
HURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
HUUUUUUUUHHHHHHHHHhhhh URRRRRR
uuRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

(utinni!)

gQRlw.jpg

Ha!

I can read your mind AND cheat you blind, JT.

I think the last time Alan Parsons Project came up in the Random Music thread, laz brought up the video for Don't Answer Me.

So of course now that song is in my head.

Back
Top Bottom