2011 Grammy Awards Viewing Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Everything about that performance ruled.

Best performance of the night so far. Gwyneth comin at 'em with the vocals. The assassin. Hell yes.

Gwyneth coming at 'em with the unfathomable hotness trumped the vocals for me. No one has looked better tonight.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHahahahahahahahahahahahahahHAHHAHAHAHAHa

The corpse twitched momentarily. Nice job, Grammys. I have no idea who the hell is this, but it's not Bieber at all.

This Esperanza chick is pretty cute.

She's stealing awards from everybody's favorite singing fetus, too.

I'll have to check out her music.

I'd never heard of her until her nomination, and apparently no one else had either, since I've seen 3 or 4 articles explaining who the hell she is and where the hell she came from.

Dylan has always been awful in my opinion and tonight's performance (yes hes old) further solidified my distaste.

Yes, because a razor blade-gargling, million year old Dylan backed by the wussiest alt-country arrangement of Maggie's Farm fathomable represents one of the greatest performers and songwriters rock has ever seen. Goddamn.

Gah, people need to stop playing video games in this house so much. I'm just now catching the show. A friend of mine called earlier to inform me Muse was on, and I couldn't watch 'cause of the games and such. Grr. Eh, well. Will watch it back later.

Anywho, entertaining commentary in here so far. Bieber's not doing so strongly tonight, it seems? Interesting.

I love how half of the Eminem/Rihanna/Dr. Dre performance was edited out. Seriously, those sudden drop-outs are so annoying. We all have an idea of what they're saying, people.

Also, can I just say that John Legend looked REALLY good up on stage there?

Angela

Back
Top Bottom