1956-2008 Is the Best Time Period of Music Ever

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

phillyfan26

Blue Crack Supplier
I mean, think about it. Where is Elvis in 1900? The Beatles? U2? The Rolling Stones? Bruce Springsteen in 1220? R.E.M.? Pink Floyd? Led Zeppelin in the Renaissance?

You can't match anytime to this time. Right here and now. And the 52 years before that. You're living it, gang! :hi5:

But where's your list of 46,264 videos to cover that time period? It's not a good thread unless it makes my computer freeze. :(

You're a little late to the party, Danimal.

Yeah, welcome to the party, pal.

welcometothepartypal.jpg

You fools are forgetting that from 603 BC to 1066 AD the most common method of passing on song was through oral tradition and minstrels. How easy do you think that was? You think "Bell Bottom Blues" can hold a candle to Beowulf? When was the last time you were at a Robert Plant show and the people cried out, "FUCK STAIRWAY! PLAY SIR GAWAIN AND THE GREEN NIGHT"? Never? Maybe? Fuck Elvis, man. Thats all I'm saying. Sir Gawian - that bitch could live. Seriously.

You fools are forgetting that from 603 BC to 1066 AD the most common method of passing on song was through oral tradition and minstrels. How easy do you think that was? You think "Bell Bottom Blues" can hold a candle to Beowulf? When was the last time you were at a Robert Plant show and the people cried out, "FUCK STAIRWAY! PLAY SIR GAWAIN AND THE GREEN NIGHT"? Never? Maybe? Fuck Elvis, man. Thats all I'm saying. Sir Gawian - that bitch could live. Seriously.

Wow. I have no idea what this means. My apologies.

Back
Top Bottom