The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I was supposed to see him last time he was here, but things went wrong :(. God, I hope he comes back.

He does not seem 70.

He does when he talks, but man, when he sings. Am I the only one thinking he has HELLA plastic surgery in his face, btw?

I wouldn't have thought of him for singing this song, but, as you say...SO good.

Fun fact: I think anyone singing that song would be SO good cause I love that song So-ooo much.

Jay-Z let me down tonight. Kanye West and Alicia Keys are in the building and he can't show up for a couple verses? Oh well.

Great concert. USA! USA!

I wouldn't have thought of him for singing this song, but, as you say...SO good.

SO good. And having seen Vedder recently, I have a whole new appreciation for his voice which in that small theater where I saw him was quite amazing. .

He does when he talks, but man, when he sings. Am I the only one thinking he has HELLA plastic surgery in his face, btw?

He's definitely done something to his face, and the hair is too dark, but the way he moves seems youthful to me - more so than, say, Jagger who tries too hard. McCartney just seems comfortable in his skin.

Jay-Z let me down tonight. Kanye West and Alicia Keys are in the building and he can't show up for a couple verses? Oh well.

Great concert. USA! USA!

Didn't quite get the USA chant. For a second, I was expecting Sgt. Slaughter to come out and start beating the crap out of the Iron Sheik.

Smeagol looked like he was going to jizz himself playing the Comfortably Numb solo.

That is always a potential danger when playing the Comfortably Numb solo.

I'm now going to rewatch the whole thing so I can get NSW's live commentary.
Not really. Goodnight. :wave:

Did some major fast forwarding, now we're at The Who. Which leads to this question:

What's the bigger father/son talent gap:

Ken Griffey Sr - Ken Griffey Jr

or

Ringo Starr - Zak Starkey

?

Back
Top Bottom