The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I feel like Billy Joel must have some good songs but I can't remember what they are.

I love a lot of his music. I don't even care if that makes me deeply uncool, because that's how I roll. All uncool and shit.

Billy Joel sucks, but he's doing his best with the material tonight.

I feel sorry for his piano bench.

Okay, I said something to that person on Facebook. Her response "No seriously, The Edge played with The Who. He had his strat. Stood to the left of Roger."

Please tell me there is photographic evidence of the show tonight already online.

K-Stew and a mention of "a bag of dicks" is pretty apt, considering the stuff she gets into in On The Road.

Hello!

:drool:

Just turned it on.

Jagger's probably gonna get some shit for that comment.

Fuck him. They've been my #1 want to see live act for about 6 or 7 years, but that set gave me the worst taste in my mouth, and I'm really considering not doing it now.

Wonder if Jay Z joins Alicia for Empire State.

I was really hoping for that and Niggas in Paris. Oh wellz.

Buscemi needs to just shoot these guys.

Buscemi handled that poorly and they were drunk it was super awkward all around.

The Who certainly sounded better than at the Super Bowl. Though most people don't sound as good at the Super Bowl.

I passed on the Who this tour because of the Super Bowl performance alone. I have spent this entire evening kicking myself.

Speaking of which, I laughed when I saw Kanye's name on the "appearing tonight" list.

Kanye + hurricane benefit = {insert your own answer here}

I was on the edge of my seat nervous.

Well it was getting late so we left the movie theater, made it home without missing a beat of the Joel, which I have eagerly anticipated all night. I love this guy and he's killin' it, IMO. Plus he played "River of Dreams" :love:. The sound at the movie theater was horrible, so I'm blasting my surround sound right now.

I didn't have internet at the theater, and no service, so I'll be sharing my thoughts on the whole thing in a bit.

Who you bullshitting? You wish you were the bench?

No, I don't, that's what I said!

Okay, I said something to that person on Facebook. Her response "No seriously, The Edge played with The Who. He had his strat. Stood to the left of Roger."

Please tell me there is photographic evidence of the show tonight already online.

There is, but predictably, only of Pete and Roger.

And seriously, there was a guy with a beanie, playing guitar. End resemblance.

I was wondering how it was at a theater. Were there a lot of people there?

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

There was an old couple in the back. Whenever the sound cut out, I could hear them being old, complaining. They left before Kanye. I think they were old.

Said person is still insisting it's The Edge. "... and I know my Edge."

Oh dear.

Oh good, our mutual friend has stepped in to gently break it to her.

I'm far too amused by this.

I actually went to the front and complained during Bruce's set. They said they'd turn up the volume. They may have a little, but that was all they did to fix it.

I had this problem at the LCD Soundsystem film, Sigur Ros film, and a Springsteen DVD showing in a theater here. I complained at all three. You're going to be good at being old. :wink:

And we have Blake Lively, or as I like to explain her:

If the plot of the movie Weird Science were possible, she's pretty god damn close to the virtual girl I would create with my computer technology.

Back
Top Bottom