The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Should have had Jay Z do empire state of mind. Would have made sense.

I don't like Rihanna but her piped in vocals sound 500 times better than Kanye.

Didn't think I'd say this...but Couldn't they call The Black Eyed Peas instead to get people to move?

Liking this more as it goes. It's totally rushed, but I like that he seems to be going the "I'll play all of my famous songs" route.

Apparently Kanye's been wearing man skirts for the WTT tour, so this bombshell on America has been telegraphed for months.

He's the vocalist on The Wall tour, I think. I thought he was kind of shouting on Us and Them.

Ah, okay. I heard all sorts of comments about Eddie, and I had half a thought that people thought this dude was Eddie Vedder, what with the Eddie-ish hair. And are apparently deaf.

I'm assuming Actual Eddie is yet to come.

Edit: there he is.

Ooh, Comfortably Numb!

I started getting really emotional during Bell Boy, of all songs. Keith's been dead forever and I'm still getting over it.

I saw a comment on Facebook that said The Edge showed up to play with The Who.

Did that happen, or is that an LOL FACEBOOK moment?

Other thoughts:

-Kristen Stewart looked like she rolled out of a bag of dicks
-Stephen Colbert is a funny man
-Billy Joel is fat
-Agree with GAF that Mick's remark about rain in London was off-base, and coupled with the half-assed set gave me a bad vibe
-Eddie Vedder sounded great, I wish he'd done anything else

I saw a comment on Facebook that said The Edge showed up to play with The Who.

Did that happen, or is that an LOL FACEBOOK moment?

Hahahahahaha I made the same remark in the theater I was watching it at

It was a LOL Facebook x98764567890. Some dude in a beanie who looked like he was in a U2 tribute band was playing guitar with them.

Back
Top Bottom