The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I really don't want to see Bon Jovi (or, as a friend calls him, "The Singing Hairdo") sing Born to Run.

I don't even like Roger Waters and I enjoyed his set quite a lot.

I usually get bored with these things but I've enjoyed most of it. Bon Jovi is easy to make fun of but I didn't have a problem with him. He is what he is and he did his thing. Of course I was texting through most of it.

Have a fucking beer!

Sure thing, Pete.

And did Brian Williams just confuse Pete Townshend with the long-deceased Keith Moon?

so they picked a black guy to introduce Kanye, for the "urban" section of the night?

edit- nope, staten island!

edit- yup

I guess Billy Crystal would have been a little weird

This concert is OK, some good performances. But I am getting annoyed by the lack of attention Staten Island has gotten here. We had the most deaths in the city and the worse damage. Yes, New Jersey had it just as bad, but how come NJ is mentioned so much and not Staten Island? We received so much media attention when Sandy hit and now we are forgotten once again.

It may be because there are no major celebrities from here (Christina Aguilera was only born but not raised here, Ricky Schroeder isn't famous enough), but the lack of attention is appalling to me.

Happy now?

"Have a fucking beer" from The Who and "This shit's over" from Chris Rock.

Why are curse words on cable so exciting?

is Kanye wearing a skirt?

A sweatshirt and skirt w/leggings, ON IT

jeans are OVER

Oh, I guess I do like Another Brick In the Wall.

An unexciting opinion, but typical of a non-PF fan, I suppose. I haven't heard it in a long time, so I'm digging it.

Back
Top Bottom