The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Loving Paul's Set...didn't predict Blackbird, Helter Skelter, Nineteen Hudred & Eighty Five or My Valentine.

I enjoyed his performance and I really dug his sweater.

That was a nice sweater. Hated the leather shirt, it really didn't fit him. His hair was horrible, but he still looks pretty nice in general. I'm sure I lost you by the end of this post :wink:.

Really hate that he had Bruce sing that AWFUL song :(.

Speaking of dead horses, I know it's just hugely cliche to say something about the Stones being old, but ...

.... I haven't really gotten a good look at them in pictures or televised performance in quite some time. Holy shit.

I mean, I don't care that they're old, like I'm not sitting here griping about how I hope U2 isn't touring when they're in the 70s or whatever. Bully for them, they still do their thing.

But holy shit.

On a related note, has Clapton managed to halt the aging process? Other than the gray hair, he looks like he hasn't aged a day in years.

I swear to God, I always assumed Blackbird was about a blackbird.

Guess that's why he's the master.

Blackbird is like the only song I still remember how to play on the guitar.

That was a nice sweater. Hated the leather shirt, it really didn't fit him. His hair was horrible, but he still looks pretty nice in general. I'm sure I lost you by the end of this post :wink:.

Really hate that he had Bruce sing that AWFUL song :(.

I agree. Didn't like his leather shirt. His hair was a little messy.

Grohl doing John's part in "I've gotta feeling" would've been great.

hope we can download the Paul/"Nirvana" song

Back
Top Bottom