Who was that man.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Earl-Of-IMDb

War Child
who spoke to Bono and said: "Stop asking God to bless what you’re doing. Get involved in what God is doing -- because it’s already blessed."

Has Bono himself revelaed who this man is personally? can anyone tell me about him..

Oh, I don't know... But I'll try to check it out, because it's really interesting. Bono metioned it at least a few times.

yeah, the book "On the move" it's part of a speech Bono made at the Prayer Breakfast at the White House. But I been curious to know who is this man? maybe this man is a friend of Bono from the Notre Dame who knows? I think it is interesting to me to know about him.

The chaplain of U2 is possible too. Bono has been his friend since he was a teenager (I read it somewhere :hmm:).

U2 have a Chaplain?

He travels with them on tour. They have a prayer before each show I believe. There's also the recording you can listen to of their prayer before the Elevation tour I believe. It's on you tube I think. Let me see if I can find it... It starts with Bono introducing him for the tour's blessing.

Someone started a thread about Father Jack once. You can guess where the conversation quickly turned to...

father-jack1.jpg

:uhoh:

Wow Bonocomet that was amazing! Pastor Heaslip prayer is beautiful. Praise The Lord!

Not related to this thread, but another instance in which prayer before a U2 show is mentioned can be found here:

Dexter teenager with inoperable brain tumor asks community to help charity - AnnArbor.com

I believe there was also a thread about Laurence Carolin last year during the tour when Bono brought him to their prayer before a show. You can also hear Bono dedicate One to Laurence, during the song at the Rose Bowl and on the DVD.

:uhoh:

Not related to this thread, but another instance in which prayer before a U2 show is mentioned can be found here:

Dexter teenager with inoperable brain tumor asks community to help charity - AnnArbor.com

I believe there was also a thread about Laurence Carolin last year during the tour when Bono brought him to their prayer before a show. You can also hear Bono dedicate One to Laurence, during the song at the Rose Bowl and on the DVD.

Thank you for the link! It's a really moving story.

Back
Top Bottom