Where is God today?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:hug: everyone has days like that-not that it helps to say that.

I think the thing is to appreciate it so much when we can feel His presence strongly, so that when we can't, maybe that feeling. faith, and hope will guide us through..

Peace Lilly

If you find yourself in the valley right now Shannon, I've heard that one of God's name is Valleywalker, and that He is right beside you right now, whispering these words,

"But now, Shannon (italics added by me), the LORD who created you says: "Do not be afraid, for I have ransomed you Shannon. I have called you Shannon by name; you Shannon are mine. When you Shannon go through deep waters and great trouble, I will be with you Shannon . When you Shannon go through rivers of difficulty, you Shannon will not drown! When you Shannon walk through the fire of oppression, you Shannon will not be burned up; the flames will not consume you Shannon . For I am the LORD, your God Shannon , the Holy One of Israel, your Savior Shannon...you Shannon are precious to me. You Shannon are honored, and I love you Shannon. Do not be afraid, for I am with you Shannon ." Isaiah 47:1-5.

Read this aloud to yourself over and over until you see how much He cares for you and would never, never, never let you walk alone in life's darkest hours. I'm here for you friend as well.

Chris

Last edited:
The spiritual journey is all about peaks and valleys, it helps to equip yourself well when things are good so that the valleys are easier to handle. I understand though, keep crying out to God, he will be listening even when He seems far away......

If asked about the meaning of life, I would probably answer that *a* meaning is "struggle." Quite simply, I think bad things happen, because it is something we are to learn from. Conflict and struggle are both here, I think, to teach us something--something, perhaps, no one has yet to figure out. And, like science, the enjoyment is often in the process of finding the answer, rather than actually having it.

I think that if you are receptive to this fact, perhaps life and all its idiosyncrasies seem more bearable.

Melon

Yeah, I've read Sisyphus yarof. I see your point.

Many thanks to melon and Chris, and of course martha for pointing out the deathly obvious ( :heart: )

:wave: thanks guys

Back
Top Bottom