Warning: Before you listen to U2, you should know the consequences...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
That's not surprising. U2's music has been known to lead to dancing, which leads to premarital sex, which leads to ETERNAL DAMNATION.

typhoon said:
That's not surprising. U2's music has been known to lead to dancing, which leads to premarital sex, which leads to ETERNAL DAMNATION.

You mean 'eternal darnation'.

:lmao: In their lists of "ungodly" things about U2, they mentioned that one of Larry's favourite beverages is Fruit Juice.

They sure know how to twist words though, most of their quotes were obviously, and I would think they are even to non-fans, jokes. Silly people. They need something better to do with themselves I think.

And since when was singing about depression, or having sympathy for sufferers of depression a sin? :eyebrow:

Last edited:
typhoon said:

How come you always get it right??
:lmao:
Why,you little!!!

I once had a very religious friend that I made a U2 mixtape for. The first song was "The Three Sunrises". After the first five words...

Spirit of the rising sun

...she turned the tape off. I asked her why, and she angrily said, "There is no spirit of the sun...there is only the spirit of the Lord".

So much for that tape! :uhoh:

I was looking over the site and they have plently to say about all other sorts of artists:

Coldplay has been embraced as inoffensive, when in fact this is the furthest from the truth. In live performance the lead singer Chris Martin, who also plays piano, is seen gyrating on stage in a manner reminiscent of Jimi Hendrix. This Jimi Hendrix style of instrument playing is actually a vulgar display of simulated sex on stage. One writer even called Martin's display "sexual showmanship."

R.E.M Lead singer Michael Stipe is an admitted bisexual, and it is rumored that he is infected with AIDS. Their music is vain, and has no purpose. They even have song titles like 'Loosing My Religion'

The Police was a band in the 80's headed by Charles Sumner of Sting. Sting has been into very strange things including Yoga, and eastern mysticism.

Oh and:

When the plagues fell upon Egypt due to the hardness of man's heart, God didn't expect Moses or the children of Israel to send their money to aid in their horrible crisis of lice, fly and frog infestation, "water pollution" problems, or "sudden death syndrome" that fell upon Egypt's firstborn. God waited patiently for man to wake up to the reality of the sinful doings that brought them on. But the sinners remained in their sin. No money in the world would have bailed them out of their misery - only repentance!

R.E.M Lead singer Michael Stipe is an admitted bisexual, and it is rumored that he is infected with AIDS. Their music is vain, and has no purpose. They even have song titles like 'Loosing My Religion'

Shit, they can't even spell "LOSING" right. Why should I take them seriously?

Bonochick said:
I once had a very religious friend that I made a U2 mixtape for. The first song was "The Three Sunrises". After the first five words...

Spirit of the rising sun

...she turned the tape off. I asked her why, and she angrily said, "There is no spirit of the sun...there is only the spirit of the Lord".

So much for that tape! :uhoh:

Wow. That is utterly amazing.

And not in a good way. :|

...That entire site is so ridiculous that you'd think it would have to be satire.
And really, I can understand how the fundamentalists might have some problems with U2 (and even more so with some of the really secular artists they have listed), but some of the problems they have with Christian bands are just absurd. Oh my! Rebbeca St. James uses the EVIL, VILE trance music in her remixes. We're all going to hell!
The best part? If it weren't for U2 inspiring me, I wouldn't be a believer at all.

The most ridiculous thing on that site though, is this:
Africa is suffering but we must ask, why has God allowed this? Is it the result of sin and promiscuity or their belief and trust in false gods? The answer is Yes and our merciful God has allowed this plague, hoping they would repent and turn to Him. The Scriptures teach us how God had done this many times when man turned away from Him and trusted in their false gods. Multitudes of men, women and children were wiped out by God's mighty hand.
That literally made me feel sick.

And their site layout really, really, sucks. I hate HTML, and I could code something better than that. Bleh.

LOL. Well, my dad will get a kick out of this site (he's a devout Christian, yet loves U2). *G* Yeah, and of course they'd have an entire section dedicated to MacPhisto. No surprises there. *rolls eyes*

"Their lifestyles reflect their music full of promiscuousness"

They lost me right there.

U2girl said:
"Their lifestyles reflect their music full of promiscuousness"

They lost me right there.
They ought to enroll in a seventh grade English course. The word is "promiscuity".

And because I like promiscuity, I'm going to go listen to Do You Feel Loved, or something.

I didn't know that Bono liked Jack Daniels. These guys have incredible sources.

The Police was a band in the 80's headed by Charles Sumner of Sting.

promiscuousness

Who the fuck is writing this stuff?? I find their complete disregard for the English language offensive. :|

And apparently, C. S. Lewis is an occultist. :rolleyes:

ahmad said:
I didn't know that Bono liked Jack Daniels. These guys have incredible sources.

Yes, the boys seem to have a fondness for the whiskey.

And Adam's favourite possession is his "willie." :lmao:

"His favorite beverage is tea, Jack Daniels and wine"

I cant imagine Jesus drinking wine!

(and im Christian;))

It's so sad it is actually funny.

I don't know how any Christian could actually agree with the content of that site.

I've got 10 bucks that says the whoever is responsible for the content of that site is a child molester. Any takers?

Back
Top Bottom